Wasn't Expecting That ✏ 》Namjoon

Angst | Fluff | Comedy

Text | Scenario | One-shot |

⚠ERRORS AHEAD! NOT PROOF-READ⚠

A loud laugh escape your lips as you covered them with your hands in embarrassment.

"Sorry," you giggled. "It's just been quite a while since I've been this happy, you know." You explained to your boyfriend.

Namjoon felt bad. Lately, he has been so busy with work that he had forgotten all about you. You guys didn't see each other for 3 days straight despite living together. You then decided to speak up and had taken a day off just for you.

"I'm sorry babe," said Namjoon, wrapping his arms around your waist. "It's just that... our group is going to disband soon and we want to make the best music for the last,"

Although you were hurt that he had ignored you, you forgave him anyway. You had to understand what he was going through, Namjoon is an idol, hence you had to deal with whatever he had to deal with.

"It's okay. Let's just forget about the past and spend this night wisely, araseo?" You grinned up at him and wrapped your arms his waist.

He nodded and grinned at you.

***

The both of you had decided to just walk around. Honestly, there was nothing much to do since there was no special event but Namjoon had agreed to take you out and buy anything you wanted.

You smiled down at the necklace that Namjoon had just bought you. At first, it caught your eye and you were planning to buy it, but after looking at the price tag, you tugged on Namjoon's sleeve and pulled him towards another shop, but of course Namjoon was stronger than you, therefore he had pulled you back into the same shop and bought you the necklace you had been eyeing.

Not only that. Whatever you had looked at, was what Namjoon bought for you. Of  course you found it sweet but you didn't like at the amount of money that he had spent just for you.

For Namjoon, it wasn't such a big of a deal really. He had more than 100 million won in his bank and even if he had spent a million dollars on you, he would get the money back.

"Yah~~ Oppa, stop buying stuff for me," you whined, covering your face in his chest.

Namjoon ignored your whining and stared at the piece of clothing. "Can I get a size M for this?" Asked Namjoon to the sales assistant.

The sales assistant then smiled and passed Namjoon the clothing. Namjoon turned to face you and told you to try it on.

You shook your head and pouted. "Ani,"

"Please. This will look super good on you," begged Namjoon.

You shook your head. "I don't need that. Don't spend money on useless things, Joonie," you pouted.

Namjoon sighed heavily and he looked at the ground sadly. He nodded and placed the shirt back and walked out, you following him behind.

"Joon, I really love you, but you shouldn't be spending your money on me." You said, holding his arm so he would stop walking.

Namjoon turned back to face you. "Why not?"

"Because I'm useless Joon. I can earn money by myself. Besides, what if we break up? Whatever you have bought for me would be a waste!" You exclaimed. You didn't mean to go that far but it was true.

His eyebrows furrowed angrily. "Don't say that,"

You sighed. "I know."

"And even if we did break up, it wouldn't be a waste. Actually. We won't break up."

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "What are you talking about Joon? You're not god,"

"No I'm not," he grinned and grabbed your hand. "We won't break up if we get married."

Marriage.

Of course the both of you have talked about that before. The both of you have been dating for 5 years. You were ready and so was Namjoon, but the both of you didn't get married due to his work. At that time, you guys were only dating for 3 years, meanwhile BTS was only 2 years old, therefore Bang PDnim did not allow the both of you to get married. But now, it has been 4 years of BTS and Bang PDnim understands if the both of you wants to get married.

"M-mwo??" You stuttered out. "Yah, what are you talking about Joon?" You asked, looking everywhere else but his eyes.

"Think about it. We are old enough to get married."

"But... this is so random Joonie," you said.

Namjoon then dropped to one knee. "Baby, Y/N. I know this is just... all over the place. I swear I didn't plan to do it like this-- heck! Doing it in a mall!" Laughed Namjoon. "You are so damn important to me and I would never want to exchange you for anyone else. This 5 years have been so, so, amazing and I couldn't thank you more for that, baby,"

"So, will you marry me?"