Everything I Didn't Say 📱| Jeon Jungkook

Angst | Fluff | Comedy

Text | Scenario | One-shot

Jungkookie:

babe
you have to believe me baby, it wasn't me i swear.
I wouldn't do such a thing to you.

You:
Jungkook, if it wasn't you, who was it?
It was a photo jeon jungkook.
[

READ]

Jungkookie:
i can prove to you its not me.
i love you. i would never do such a thing.

You:
Really?

You:Explain this

You:
Explain this.
[

READ]

Jungkookie:
...
Babe, she wasn't even sitting on my lap
Its just the angle.

You:
Right.
Of course.
It was the "angle" taken.
Don't give me that bull jeon jungkook.
[

READ]

Jungkookie:
I SWEAR

You:
We'll talk about this tomorrow. Face to face. WITH the girl.
[

READ]

********

You tapped your foot against the tiles while waiting for your boyfriend and the girl that was sitting on his lap.

After a few minutes of waiting, Jungkook came in with a girl following beside him. You let out a soft scoff from your jealousy. You knew he had heard it since his eyebrows creased.

"Y/N--" he reached out for you once he stopped in front of you.

"Explain." You cut him off.

"Tell my girlfriend you didn't sit on my lap or touch me." Said Jungkook, referring to the other girl that was playing with her nails.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever he said,"

"Say it properly! We didn't even talk to each other on that day!" Scolded Jungkook.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows. "Well, you actually touched me. On my arm when you guided me to the other classroom. Oh and when you asked me about which song you should sing next week?" She retorted and continued picking her nails.

"Yah--"

"I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time and we should just break up," you cut them off.

"No, babe no. Please! I promise there's nothing going on between us. I don't even remember her name! Shit babe, I love you so much, don't leave me! I'll be broken without you!" Begged Jungkook, grasping your arm with tears in his eyes.

You rolled your eyes, when in reality, your heart was breaking into pieces. "That's not what she said!" You exclaimed. "Jungkook. I think we should just stop this."

"No! God no," he shook his head. "You promised you were mine forever,"

"Promises are meant to be broken, Kookie," you used his nickname that you used to call him when you guys were dating. You sighed sadly. "Let's just give each other space,"

"NO!" Screamed Jungkook. "I want to be with you. I don't need space, babe. I need you," he said, grasping on your arm.

You looked at the girl that was beside him that was staring at your boyfriend.

"Are you bored of me?" You blurted out.

"What?" Jungkook looked shocked by the question. Of course he wasn't, he loved you with all his heart, how could you ever think he was bored of you? If so, it would be you bored of him. "What the hell, babe? Of course not. Never."

You smiled sadly and looked down at the ground. "Really? I can't help but to think that, honestly."

"Waeyo?"

"You're always replying my messages late, and you're always busy when you're actually with your friends, and now, this." You explained.

You noticed that the girl was no longer there.

This time, it was Jungkook's turned to sigh. "Babe, I always do that just to act cool for you. I reply your texts late because it's either I'm in the toilet or I don't want to seem like an idiot to you. But really, I've been staring at my phone, waiting for you to text me." 

I stared at him with raised eyebrows. We have been together for 3 months, why is he acting like that? "You expect me to believe that?" You scoffed. 

Jungkook nodded a couple of times. "I promise, I won't go near a girl anymore!"

You couldn't help but laugh at his statement. At that, Jungkook smiled at you.

"I'll make it up to you," said Jungkook. "Cuddle night at your house?"

***

Cuddle night with Jungkook is the best. He would let you pick any movies or drama you wanted to watch, doesn't matter if it was romantic or action, he wouldn't mind. Jungkook would also bring a lot of food, your favourites that is.

"You're the best," you mumbled against Jungkook's chest.

"Do you forgive me now?" Questioned Jungkook, looking down at you.

You pulled away from Jungkook's embrace and straddled Jungkook's waist and cup his cheeks with your small hands.

"Did you know how scared I was?" You pouted, staring at his eyes. "I thought you were cheating on me,"

"Aw~ baby, I would never do that," cooed Jungkook, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You sighed sadly and laid your head on his chest. "Promise you won't ever scare me?"

"Never ever,"

NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER GONNA LET YOU GO.

Imagines & Texts || BTS #wattys2017On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara