Shower #JM

THIS IS MEANT TO BE FLUFFY AND NOT SEXUAL. (okay maybe a lil angst for this one)

***

Your giggles filled the bathroom when Jimin had accidentally brushed his arm against your stomach.

"What?" Teased Jimin. "You're ticklish there?" He said with a smile.

You shook your head, laughing. "N-no, are you?"

Jimin shook his head in response. You raised your eyebrows before tickling him in the stomach. Jimin tried to hold back his laughter but he couldn't help but bursting into laughter and taking your hands in his. 

"fine, fine, maybe i'm ticklish," 

You stuck out your tongue and got some soap, pouring it on your hands then scrubbing it on Jimin's chest.

A small smile was on Jimin's lips. "You know," he started, making you hum, signalling you were listening. "I missed doing this with you. Just... spending time with my girl,"

You let out a soft laugh, before pecking his cheeks. "You're just busy and I understand that,"

Jimin's smile didn't change one bit. He sure did chose the correct girl-- the girl who would understand and support him in whatever he does, tell him whatever she's feeling without hesitation.

"I'm glad I have a girl like you," said Jimin, washing off the soap on his body. "Come here,"

It was your turn to be washed by Jimin. His small hands (his hands were bigger than yours but Tae always said that he had very small hands) started rubbing from your shoulder to your arm then around your stomach. He lightly pressed his hands against your waist, making you yelped out in pain.

Jimin's forehead creased in confusion. "Hm? Are you okay?"

With a nervous laugh, you nodded. Jimin brushed off your nervousness and continued washing you, until he accidentally, lightly pressed against your waist, making you yelped in pain again. 

Jimin's eyebrows creased in confusion and bend down a little to scan your wound. It was still red, a small scratch would make it bleed again. Jimin immediately switched off the running water and dried you with the towel that was hanging near the both of you. 

In a speed of light, you were already seated on the bathroom counter with Jimin old shirt and your sweatpants. 

"What happened? Why is there a scar on your waist? Who hurt you, Y/N?" Jimin bombarded you with questions with his fist clenched and eyes glaring at you. 

"Jiminnie," you held his tensed arm. "Calm down," 

Jimin shook his head staring at you with wet eyes, "Tell me what happened."

"I got hit, alright? Calm down," you said with a soft voice, cupping his cheeks with your small hands.

"W-who?" he hiccuped. 

A moment of silence fell between the both of you. You didn't want to tell him but you didn't want him to cry. If you told him, he would definitely stomped to your parents' house and... god knows what happens next. 

You took a deep breathe before whispering. "My parents,"

Jimin's eyes widened as he looked up at you. "W-what?" 

"Jimin, it was my fault, please calm down," you said and hopped off the counter and wrapped your arms around his waist. 

"What happened?" he mumbled. 

You took a deep breathe and proceeded to explain what had happen. You had problems with your family ever since Jimin became yours. Your parents didn't like how he doesn't have time for you and ever since then they had treated you badly. This happened quite recently, so you still had to grab your remaining stuff in that house. While you were carrying your stuff down the stairs, your mother was drunk and had thrown a soju bottle at you. 

"Don't go back there," said your boyfriend after you managed to calm him down. 

You smiled at him, "I won't," 

"Ahh, I feel so embarrassed now since I cried," he let out a small laugh. 

"You're cute, I shall continue showering now," you send him a small grin before skipping towards the bathroom as if nothing happened. 

NOT EDITED. this is bs bye