100k!

Hello!! I went on a holiday trip on 21st until 25th (today) to bangkok, hence, i barely touched my phone and i wasnt up to date.

Today, i came back to see that this book has reached 100k! Thank you so much, armys!! It's my third book that has riched 100k, and i would love to see more books getting 100k reads too.

~~extra info below~~

I'm not sure if you guys knew about this, but i get a TON of notifs everyday, about 200-300 per day (wattpad) and during normal days, i would read all of them.

Since i went on a holiday starting on the 21st of december 2017 to 25th of december 2017, i did not check wattpad notifications at all. If I did anyways, i wouldn't have time to check the thousands of comments i get in those 4 days.

So if you have left questions for me to answer within those 4 days and i have no replied to them, please reply to this message or simply comment. Example: QNA or such.

Thank you again for 100k reads! I will work harder to make better stories! Thank you!

-jjkbts

Also: i just came back and while on the plane, i had this err ear problem? Idk how to say it but you know when you're on a plane and its landing, and your ear just hurts? I am having that right now, and if any of you knows how to get rid of it do leave a comment down below or dm me please! Thank you! (It's urgent ): its really uncomfortable and annoying)