Movie Date | Namjoon

Drabble no. 10: "What? No. I wasn't aiming for your hand. I was reaching for the, uh- popcorn." (Requested by: anon)  

Namjoon had promised you to bring you on a date when he came back from tour, and he kept up to his promise. You met him outside the movie theatre. 

Namjoon was such a gentleman. He paid for your tickets and for the food. Holding his hand, the both of you walked towards the studio you were assigned to. 

You had told Namjoon that you had already eaten at home and decided to just buy a box of caramel popcorn so that the both of you could share. 

It wasn't long until the movie had started. Well, it was long, but you had Namjoon to entertain you so it wasn't boring while watching the advertisements.  

Namjoon turned his head to stare at you. You were peacefully eating the popcorn while watching the movie. His gaze slowly fell to your hand that was resting on your lap. A small smile appeared on his lips as he reached out for your hand but facing forward. 

You jumped when you felt someone hold your hand. Your head snapped up to face Namjoon. You started to lean towards him, "Were you trying to hold my hand?" you whispered to Namjoon. 

With wide eye, namjoon withdraw  his hand off yours while shaking his head, "What? No. I wasn't aiming for your hand. I was reaching for the, uh- popcorn."

You chuckled to yourself as you laced your hands together with Namjoon with a grin. "You're so cute,"