Shower #V

THIS IS MEANT TO BE FLUFFY AND NOT SEXUAL.

***

Taehyung walked in the door happily, excited to see your face after not seeing each other for a few days. Taehyung halted when he saw you sleeping on the bed, his smile got even bigger as he saunter towards you. 

Taking a seat beside you, he stroked your hair softly. His eyes wandered your face. His eyes widened when he saw tears seeping out of your closed eyes. No sounds were made, only tears flowing down your rosy cheeks. 

"Jagiya?" he whispered. 

You shook your head slightly, your hand reaching for your face and wiping the remaining tears off with your eyes still closed. 

Taehyung still wandered why you would be crying. He knew you always had problems with your family but you didn't communicate with them anymore. He didn't make any problems with you these past few days. 

Taehyung sighed before slowly waking you up. Your eyes fluttered open slowly, scanning your surroundings when you saw Taehyung in front of you. Your eyes started to tear up again is you leaned in towards your boyfriend. 

"T-tae," you sobbed in his neck while Taehyung pampered you with kisses. 

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Asked Taehyung, softly. Taehyung expected a reply, instead all he got from you were louder cries.

Taehyung realised that he had just came back from practice and is drenched with sweat. He knew you hadn't showered either, judging to the clothes you were still wearing before he left for work.

Taehyung pulled your body away from his and searched some clues in your eyes. Slowly, he leaned in and softly pecked your soft lips. Soft sobs came out of your mouth.

"Let's shower, alright?"

A small pout was on your lips but you nodded anyways. Taehyung lifted you up with ease with both of his arms, carrying you to the toilet. He stripped you out off your clothes and his, then entered the bathtub which was filled with water when he took off both of your clothes.

Taehyung laid back down on the tub while you sat on his lap, resting your head on his chest tiredly. Taehyung slowly caressed your back, helping you calm your loud breathing.

Once he knew you have calmed down, he speak up, "wanna tell me why you were crying?"

"Because of you," you mumbled, your arms that was wrapped around his waist, got tighter. "I was crying because of you,"

Taehyung's eyes widened while his heartbeat quickened. Never in his life have he made you sad. He didn't like making anyone sad.

"What do you mean?"

"I just--" you took a deep breathe and pulled away from him, holding his squishy cheeks with both of your hands. "I just missed you so much-- i know, i know, it has only been 5 days but I couldn't sleep without you," you admitted.

"You get nightmares when i'm not with you?" Clarified Taehyung.

"I guess you can say that," you mumbled, looking away from him.

"You know i'm busy? But if you ever do feel that way, i'm only a call away, baby. I don't like seeing my girl sad and i'm that reason she's sad."

You nodded and pecked his lips. "You're the sweetest,"

This is a series btw, i legit wrote this in 15 mins 😂😂😂 NOT EDITED. I'll try to write jimin's tmrw (-: