Dinosaur whisper

It was normal peaceful day in Zeta point. (Y/n) was walking around the island with Zirra. Zirra is rare hybrid secret dinosaur, she is pure white and her eyes were red, her species is called Indominus Rex, half Tyranno saurus Rex and half Velociraptor.Zirra is very intelligent and doesn't like to be with others than (Y/n). (H/c) haired girl with bright (E/c) eyes is (Y/n) (L/n) she is Doctor Z's niece. She is kind hearted girl to dinosaurs and she has a ability no one else have, ability to speak with dinosaurs.

When they were walking to Doctor Z's laboratory then suddenly "HOW COME YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY DINOSAUR CARDS YOU PUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!" They heard Dc Z's yell.

(Y/n). Pov
"They failed again, didn't they?" I asked. "Yep, they cannot do anything done can't they" Zirra said. "Why are so mean about them?" I asked wondering why she doesn't like them. "You heard what your uncle said, they are punch of idiots" she said. I giggled of my partner's response. "Then what about me?" I asked. "You are more smarter than them and you are more capable do things done" she said her eyes close.

"Well I think, its fun to be around them" I said. Ursula can get easily angry if you mock her age and she sometimes act weird around me, i don't really know how to explain it but like I'm child who isn't capable do lot and need to watch over and like I'm her rival because uncle doesn't yell at me much but she is still okay. Zander is funny guy we get along actually pretty well and he sometimes makes good jokes. Ed is good friend even he is hungry lot, I love my uncle and my two little cousins, Helga can be very scary sometimes but she have soft spot when you get know to her better. Seth well he is my good friend and we get along well but sometimes feels like he is hiding something. We walked to my uncle's laboratory when door opened I saw Alpha gang on the floor dump on their heads and uncle Z holding a hammer.

"what's up?" I said. Then Terry, Tank and Spiny came to me happily.

Dc Z. pov
I hit them in the heads with hammer because all the failures they made then door opened revealing my niece with Zirra. "Watch up?" She said coming inside then Terry, Tank and Spiny run to her jumping happily. My niece is amazing with dinosaurs.

"Let me guess they didn't get the dinosaur" she said to Terry, Terry let out few raw in response. "You shouldn't be so rough with them uncle Z" she said to me. "Why not, they didn't get the dinosaur" I said back. "Well i'm not surprised, dinosaurs are too tired to fight" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. "They are too hungry, uncle" she said. I then realized the dinosaurs haven't eaten few days, so my niece is righ. Now what I'm gonna do.

Zirra. Pov
My stomach growled loudly that could be heard, I smiled awkwardly.  I haven't eaten well because her stupid uncle have used all the money that we buy any food. I have eaten little because (Y/n) spare some food to me and others that we won't get too hungry she is the best human in this island.

(Y/n). Pov
I heard Zirra's stomach growling. I look at her she smiled in embarrassment. Cute little dino. "Well I need to go, do you want come along whit us guys?" I asked Terry, Spiny and Tank. "Yes of course" Terry said, "if there something to eat, i'm in" Spiny said, "always" Tank said happily. "Okay, the see ya uncle" I said leaving with four dinosaurs.