Temple Tempes

"Where are we supposed to find the temple of the moon, what are we astronauts?" Ursula asked as we were in a forest "Easy its says right here it's below the temple of the sun" Ed said. "Oh, well in that case" Ursula turned to Ed "You wanna tell me, where are we supposed to find the temple of the sun!" Ursula yelled at his face. "Lets put our head together and figure out this map dr.z gave us," Zander said as we looked the map. "If you ask me it looks like you pulled it off the back of the cereal box," Zander said "I can agree on that," I said with a dumbfounded look.

"There's somebody here," Ursula said making us hmm and turn our heads to look at the forest. "What are you talking about, I don't hear anything?" Ed asked we then heard a loud bang coming from there "Never mind".

"Oh great shiny spirit of the sun, we are humble servants pledge to defend your temple. Guide us and keep out village peaceful well lit and toasty with your bounties raise" The old man spoke in front of bowing people like a leader. 

"Spirit of the sun, huh, so that must mean this is the temple of the sun," Ursula said then jumped over the bushes making us sweatdrop. She then started running toward the temple with a pickaxe "Oh yeah, If the temple of the moon is underneath, then I just open up a basement door." She hit the wall but the wall was super hard and made the impact shake her. Zander and Ed tried to help but the impact then went through them making them shake. The people and the leader noticed them and were not happy.

"Intruders stay away from this temple," The leader said, "Sorry your big-headed miss but we were told there was a temple of the moon around here somewhere have you got one?" Ursula asked. The leader suddenly seemed freaked out and shuddered "The ..temple of the moon". The people suddenly seemed scared when it was mentioned. Temple of the moon doesn't seem to have a good story behind it. "Fools! the temple of the moon is the entrance to the underworld, no mortal who begins that journey has ever made it out alive" The leader said.

Oh, so that's why it's not a good thing.

Zander and Ed seemed to believe it and turned to Ursula with pleading looks. "Ursula, I've seen the brochure and the underworld is not a place I want to visit," Zander said "Yeah, let's stay in the overworld" Ed added. "Don't tell me you to actually believe in all those phony-baloney superstitions" Ursula yelled and started hitting the wall "No stop your whining and help me dig". Zander and Ed then took out pickaxes and started hitting the wall "Alright".

The people were bowing and pleading in fear. "What's with all the racket?" Ursula asked annoyed "Huh, hey I know let's get Terry to do this for us" Ursula suggested "Oh, I don't think that's " Ursula cut Zander off "What are you arguing at! Summon him, Zander, Now!!!". Zander then took out Terry's card "Alpha Slash! let's go, Terry, get to work" he then activated the card summoning Terry.

Terry roared making the people scared and yell at the sight of red dinosaur. Terry then smacked the wall with his tail making a big hole and the entrance. Ursula became satisfied "Let's go" she pushed Zander and Ed inside "Try to keep up (Y/n)!" she yelled to me as she ran inside. Terry then roared at the people making them scream and flee, Terry starting to chase after them. "Terry No!" I yelled making the T-rex stop and look at me with a pleading look "No, back inside the card" I stated with a not amused look. "Dang it," he said turning back to card and flying back to me. I caught the card and turned to the leader who was shocked "I'm really sorry about this, I hope the spirits can forgive us for the trouble we caused." I said then ran inside the pyramid after the three idiots.

(Time skip)

"I heard that someone said old lady" Ursula said listening with her ear big. "And here she is," We said. Well, I guess the dino team is here if Ursula heard the word, old lady. Ursula glared at me making me sweatshop and gulp. How did she hear that?