Sick For A Day And lost Zander

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST ZANDER ITS NOT LIKE HE IS A SET  Of CAR KEYS!!!" doctor Z booming voice shouted at Ursula and Ed who were only ones who came back after waterfall fall in Kenya . "Im not really sure what happened but the last time i saw him we were hanging on the log as we went over the fall" Ursula explained "But when we came up and swim to the Shore he was just gone" Ed ended as they remembered what happened. "We waited but he never came out of the water" Ursula said "So You decided to leave him behind" Dc Z scolded "You make it sounds so cruel" Ed said "I cant belive you could be so careless now what will i do, this is a disaster" Dc said walking fort and back "I know what you mean even though Zander was basically worthless, i some how miss him when he is gone" Ursula said "Its a tragedy really to think we lost one of our own" Ed added.

"Enough about Zander, the real tragedy is here that you came back without catching any single dinosaurs and (Y/n) got sick and i have only two losers to punish for it. You let me no choice but to teach you really shocking lesson" Dc Z said then took out a electric stick and hitted Ursula and Ed making them scream from electric shock.

(Time skip)

With You

"A.. A.. ACHOOO!!" I sneezed In handchief as i laid on the couch. "Why dont you ask your uncle or Helga bring medicine or warm food for you to ease your cold? " Zirra asked "Uncle's medicines are nasty as hell and i dont wanna eat Helga's soup it would make me buke" i whined not liking the idea "But it would make you feel better, this thing says so" she said, wait what says, i looked and saw her reading a book "Are you actually reading?" i asked baffled . "Uhm yeah" she said like it was the dumpest question ever "When did you learn to read, last time i checked you absolutely hate books? " i asked . "Well when you are busy doing something else and leave me here i got nothing to do and yes i still hate bookz!" she said then suddenly tore the book In shreds. I laid down and signed. "Well im worried about Zander, where could he be?" i said .

(In Mexico)

Zander in tored clothing walked in middle of nowhere. "Where am i and what am i doing stranded In middle of dessert" he asked even thought nobody wont answer "The last thing i remember is that waterfall in Africa" he said trying to remember.

"I mut have floated down the stream for a long time and eventually washed out to sea, i remember voices and sound of a airplane then i was falling next thing i remember im lost and alone" he said then looked up 'maybe this is all a dream and doctor Z will be screaming at me any minute now' he thought.

He then walked panting because of heat that made him not notice stepping on a dinosaur capsule that then made him fall. Capsule opened the two cards flew out with the wind other one going farthest and one card in front  Zander, he then looked and picked the card "Dinosaur card" he said suprised.

He then got up and took the Capsule then put the card back in "Yes i got it" he said but then fell unconcius from the heat. The other card that fell from capsule then flew into grass then activated transforming into Saurolophus, a dinosaur that looked like Parasaurlophus. It looked around then spotted Zander it looked him few minutes and sniffed then left all of sudden.

(Time skip)

In a deserts Dino team's friend Reese is on a jeep trying to get signal on her phone. "Im not getting a signal at all" Reese said, suddenly hand grapped her phone "You wont needin this any more kiddo, here its just me, you, Patrick and the dessert " Rex's dad Dc Owen said the threw her phone over his shoulder making Reese look behind shocked. "what" she said "Same for these things" he said grapping her classes and throwing them over "My classes" Reese yelled "Now isnt that better you miss out lot looking at life through those" he said "Really then how come i dont see thought your classes to dessert" she said angrily Dc Owen then pulled out Reese's classes and phone out of his hat "Tadaa got you didnt i" he said grinning, Reese tried to take them back but he put them back to his hat "No dont worry i keep them safe until you are ready to leave with the fossil, if you need to make a call you can do it in a village near the excavation site okay " he said "But without my classes every thing is kind a fuzzy now" Reese said as she couldn't see clearly "Okey i guess we are lucky you arent driving this jeep" Dc Owen joked. They then suddenly stopped. "Patrick why You stopped" Dc Owen asked "Sorry i had to, look there is some one one the road" he said as they then saw unconcius Zander on the ground .

"He is alive but he doenst look so good" Patrick said picking Zander's head up "aww can you hear me, are you okay? " Reese asked putting a wet towel on his face "im" he muttered when he came back concius but then stopped when he saw Reese 'ow a angel i mut be In heaven' he thought then fell unconcius again "oh no we have to get him out of the sun" Reese said "Patrick can you help me load him to jeep" Dc Owen said "Se" he answers "Hey, he does look familiar but i can't place it where i have seen him before, oh well?" Dc Owen said shrugging his shoulder.

(time skip)

In Excavation site Reese and Dc Owen were in a tent where he shows Reese his finding. "Here it is Reese i estimate this dinosaur egg is over 60 millions years old, be careful talking it back to your lab" Dc Owen said giving a capsule with a old looking egg in it to Reese "its fantastic im sure doctor Taylor will be thrilled" Reese said smiling then Patrick came inside "Excuse me senorita, a place called D lab sent a message for you to contac them soon as possible" he said.

In dark room where Zander rested. "Ah let me go" he shouted waking up back in his senses but then saw there was nobody and was confused "Where did i end up this time?" he wondered but then remembered something "Oh no where's my bag with the card, Who took my precious bag its gone! " he  yelled freaking out looking around for his bag. "could i be hallucinating" he said thinking if the card was just a illusion in a desert. "no i definitely had a card" he said opening the window then he stopped When he saw Reese walking past 'a Angel, the Angel who saved my life' he thought as he saw her clow in his head "Ah she is beatifull and really real" he said blushing but then stopped when saw her back "she must have the dinosaur capsule in that bag but how could someone so kind be also a thief" he said little upset "How could a angel who saved my life could do such a thing, hey that looks like something doctor Z would invent " he stopped staring Reese as he saw familiar purple plane with Alpha gang logo.

(author message)
My good readers sorry for making my chapters short. My life is really busy because of my school and work and i also have my hobbies to do. So i dont really have much time than in week ends to write this story. So updating will be slow and i havent been able to think straight because life can be bitch at time. Again sorry for being slow author, making crappy endings and having a bad writing skills.

(i draw the picture, cause i didnt find any other to fit in the story but image your own appearance)