Zino

Heyy everybody

I wanna say i'm deeply sorry for making you wait so much, I should really hit my head so hard that I go unconscious because I deserve it for making you wait, I 'm going to update more faster that doesn't going to last forever,

Thank you comments and those who mentioned some mistakes, i'm going make some fixes on some chapters because so much mistakes and delete some unneeded parts.

In this chapter your finally going to fight with Zirra and you make friends with unexpected people hope this chapter is good apology

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In zeta point everyone was sleeping peacefully, but then Doctor Z saw a dream one of his creation and (Y/n)'s friend.

Dc Z pov
It was foggy place then I heard familiar crying. "Can't it be" I said running to the surge. There in the air shining brightly was my precious Therizinosaurus. "why are you crying? Don't worry daddy is here, come to daddy , come to daddy, come to daddy" I said jumping trying to catch him but then I woke up when I fell from my bed on floor. "My Therizinosaurus is there and he needs me" I said determined to find him.

(Y/n) pov
I and Zirra were sleeping peacefully but then my uncle's voice woke us up. "Wake up (Y/n), and come quickly to lab" he said through the speakers. "What does he want now, its middle of night" Zirra said angrily. "I hope its something important, if its not I will kill someone" I said sleepily and slightly annoyed. I get really mad when someone wakes me from my sleep.

I put my normal clothes on and left to the lab. When we got there Uncle and Alpha gang was there. "Why did you woke us up in middle of night?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "(Y/n) you remember my Therizinosaurus" he asked, did he finally find Zino . " Did you find Zino?" I asked now waken up. "Yes , you see I grew Therizinosaurus from egg to adult what a cute baby" he explained to gang who doesn't know about Zino.

"Haven't we heard this before, last time it was that Pachcephalo, what ever it was" Ursula said tiredly. "And when we found it he hated your gut" Zander said. "That was entirely different!" Uncle yelled. "But I see now I have spoil Pachycephalosaurus too much" he said remembering what happened in past.

"How ever with Therizinosaurus is dinosaurs I and (Y/n) trained to be best it could, you shouldn't see how much that dinosaur appreciated me" he said crying to his hand. "That was also a reason he hated you" I said. "Whaat" he shouted and Alpha gang slept but woke up by uncle's angry shouting. "How dare you to fell a sleep when my boy is crying for help, I send you to save him, now fall out" he yelled. I stepped aside before black hole under us opened. They all landed on the ship with not really comfortable landing. "When you are close to the target, look the colours of rainbow" my uncle shouted then the ship launched.

"Well I'm going to look for Zino too, come Zirra" I said. "I trust you (Y/n) to bring him back to me" uncle said. " I just hope he accept to come back" I said. "What's that suppose to mean?" He asked. But of course I ignored his calls and left.

TimeSkip

I and Zirra walked around the city trying to find Zino. "Zirra do you feel his presence?" I asked because Zirra is also secret dinosaur so she can feel other secret dinosaur's presence. "His presence is weak but we are close" she said. We and Alpha gang choice to split up so we could find him easily.

After long walk "Hey I feel his presence stronger than ever" Zirra said and began to run other direction. "Wait up Zirra" I said and followed her. Zirra stopped in front of constructor arena where machines were destroying old house. "Is he somewhere here Zirra?" I asked. "Yes but it then just disappeared when I got here" she said. "Gome on let's go check other side" I said about to walk away when then three little dinosaurs came.