Dino Amour

(I'm back and I'm gonna now update more chapters in this fanfiction book. I mostly have thought you all grew bored of this book but I still see some people putting this story in their reading lists. I'm also gonna make some changes on this book and try to bring some life in it. This chapter is gonna be short because why to write the whole damm episode when the reader is not even gonna participate in it. Thank you for those who have been sticking around. )

I laid on the couch feeling miserable and with a red nose. Zirra was just tearing down some poor books and making a mess, which Helga won't be pleased about. I heard beeping from my Dino holder, someone was calling me and I should answer it.

The problem is.

My Dino holder is on a shelve across the room and I had no energy to bring myself up to go and get it. I looked at Zirra who was running around and making things fall over. She reminds me of a cat in all my honesty. "Zirra, could you please get my dino holder?" I asked groaning from the headache and being the dramatic lazy bum. "If you have called Helga to give the medicine to you earlier, you could raise up your lazy a** and get your self," Zirra said knocking over a chair, "Could you please stop making a mess" I groaned getting up.

"You're not the boss of me and I'm bored" Zirra being the destructive hybrid she is, she just start making a bigger mess. There are no stop signs, to a bright hybrid dinosaur. I stood up and started making my way toward my dino holder through my messy room.

I grabbed and answered the call "You have 30 seconds to convince me not to hang up on you"

"(Y/n) it's me!" Zander's face came to the screen, snapping me from my drowsy state.

"Zander! Where the bloody hell are you?!"

"I'm in Mexico, don't ask me, long story but Hey I need your help" He explained, "What is it?" I asked. "I have found a dinosaur card but a problem is that it has been taken ..by an angel," He said the last part in a dreamy way.

"Who?" I asked baffled.

"I mean, by a beautiful lady who saved my life in the desert and he has the dinosaur capsule" He snapped from his dreamy expression.

Oh, now I get it.

"I don't want to act violently toward her but I don't know how to get the capsule back from her pack, so I need your advice." Zander explained making me giggle "Alright loverboy". He blushed from the nickname and shook his head "No no no no it's not like that! She just saved my life and she has a beautiful aura of an angel and she is just so mesmerizing and " He started to babble of his angel.

"Yeah yeah I got it." I stopped him before he passes out of his blush.

"Why don't you just go over there and be yourself, show your charm, sing her a song," I suggested. "Are you sure that's gonna work?" Zander asked, "Zan, you have one of the most talented singing voices." I answered.

"Now go get her and that dino capsule, tiger," I said then ended the call feeling happy and screaming inside my head.

Zander has found someone who has totally stolen his heart! How more adorable it can get?!

I heard a crash behind me and smelled dust which made me cough. I turned my head and saw my room not completely destroyed and the penetrator just stood there covered in dust. I gave her the 'Really? ' look and she was just whistling.

"You seriously need to find a hobby."

"Yes, indeed." I gulped at the voice and looked at the entrance. Helga stood their arm crossed and cleaning supplies ready. She had her not impressed look on, she never have any other emotions than the blanc one.

"Helga I can.." I was cut off when she in a flash picked me up over her shoulder. "You're sick, your room is a mess and you're just standing here like dumbfounded duck." She then threw me on the bed "Your dinosaur has no manners." Zirra was thrown into my arms "and you just think you can just hang around sick without getting medicine and warm soup." Helga started cleaning the room throwing things back to their places and dusting.

Oh boy.

I hope Zander succeeds on his romance mission though.

(After the Mexico battle)

Nope, he didn't succeed getting the card but he came back this time and boy thus man has fallen over the heels for this angel of his. He even went to the beach singing his song.
I'mm happy for him for his newfound love.

I, however, got to suffer the horrible soup of Helga. It was just surprising that I even manage to swallow the medicine. I almost puked them all out, but I didn't so it's s okay now for me.