Apologies from Zino

After the mission you and Zirra went back to island. Helga scolded you for being uncareful, uncle ordered you to not go on any missions soon, trio were asked questions how you feel, any wounds and did everything you asked even you said they didn't need to do anything , even Seth agreed with uncle that you can't go to any mission so you don't  get hurt.

It kind a annoyed you that they treated you like a child but knew they did because they cared about you but Zirra it annoyed to death. You were now hanging around in your room going to talk with certain Therozinosaurus.

(Y/n)' pov

I activated Zino's card then it turned in his small form. He still looked same as years ago. He looked around then junped when he saw me "(Y/n)" he said "hey Zino how are you?" I asked. " aren't you angry that I almost got you dead" he asked nervously avoiding my eyes . "Not really you lost your balance it's was an accident" I said not really mad about it, he looked me .

We had awkward silence then "i'm... really sorry what I said before, you are the best person I could never hurt, the memories of dad brought me pain that I forgot you, the one who showed more love than him even thought he is my father" he said I smiled then hugged him.

"I forgive you but you can't insult uncle that he doesn't care, he makes lot mistakes sometimes but he also learns from them and he actually cried when he thought D team got you" I said as he then looked me "are you going to give me to him" he asked with scared look. "Of course not, if you don't like to see him I will keep you secret long as you want" I said, his face then brighten up "thank you (Y/n)" he said then hugged me accidentally crushing me "uhm Zino you are crushing me" I said between breath.

Then door opened revealing Laura and Rod my younger cousins. "Oh I thought granpa lost Zino" Rod said they walked to me and sat next to me "well he thinks he lost him, could you keep Zino as a secret Zino doesn't really want to meet uncle soon" I asked winking my eye"of course, he maybe seems love dinosaurs but they don't like him remember what happened with Pachy" Laura asked making me laught "yeah that was hilarious but Pachy is kind a stubborn" I said then took his card shocking  Rod, Laura gigled because she knew about this.

"How" he asked "what do you expect from our amazing dinosaur loving cousing?" Laura asked, Rod scratch his head in confusion as we giggled .

Third person

(Y/n), Rod and Laura then played around with Zino and other little  dinosaurs. (Y/n) taught Rod and Laura a bit how to understand dinosaurs. Not knowing eyes watching them from shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go, sorry if its short I wanted to make chapter that Zino apologies to you but couldn't make it longer. I maybe change the story than following the episodes do you remember the episode when D team go to Zeta point and gets the stolen cards then suddenly in Carnival chaper Alpha team has suddenly so many cards.

Well I write later because I have problems with phone that need to be fixex Ciao!