Rhino Or Dino and lost Duo

Hey people guess what I'm alive with a new phone. My last phone was broken and I lost my motivation to write for long time and you all probably hate me  for that I'm sorry I'm crappy couch potato type of shitty author sent me help and enjoy this chapter and hope I have motivation.

_____________________________________

Third's pov

"Get in here, one of my dinosaurs have been detected again" Doctor Z called Trio holding alpha scanner that beebed with red light. "Aey Aey Doctor" Trio said running to room then stopped when they saw huge purple rocket. "What do you think of the missile I made you, this will get you anywhere in no time" Doctor say proudly "but if we crash land its gonna be over for us" Zander say with nervous expression "Would i do that to you, okay I might but this has prove parachute that will land you gently" Doctor explained.

Ursula grapped Zander and Ed around their shoulder bringing them closer to whisper" I want you to know I'm behind you on this mission all the way" she said "you mean your not coming" they said "this mission is top priority" doctor stated "see someone has to stay here and monitor the flight" she said "Alpha droids help these three on board" doctor ordered then bunch of droids then hoisted them up

Trio were struggling to get free as the droids carried them to the top of the rocket then they were threw in the rocket's cockpit. "Are you going to send them to space? " (Y/n) asked curiously as she came in the room.
When the lock was locked Laura, Rod and (Y/n) looked at doctor" and Launch" he said pushing the buttom

Rocket then took off "what happened to countdown" Ursula asked as trio screamed. " Happy landings" Rod, Laura shouted and Dc Z laughed "wow that actually flew, this must be one of your best achievements" Rod said "I had many" Dc said proudly

"by the way when did you programmed their parachute open Laura? " Rod asked as he and Laura were walking away" granpa said he would program the parachute " Laura said as Dc Z then froze." oh no you forgot to program the parachute didn't you? " (Y/n) asked even thought she knew the answer "maybe " he said looking away like nothing happened.

"well better help them out "she said taking out her dino holder." be careful this time and don't fall of high places "DC Z stated, she smiled" don't worry I be fine "she said then she disappeared.

(Y/n)'s pov

I teleported myself and Zirra to Kenya one of African lands where the dinosaur was detected. I then saw we were in savanna like place where you can find lions, giraffes, rhinos and many more, its kind a amazing because there where I come from don't see much animals every day . "cool there are many animals here" I said covering my eyes from sunlight because it was bright and hot I should have wore something light. "this place bores me" Zirra said sounding irritated again.

We then saw a rocket trio was in crashing down somewhere far. We'll the rocket was fast .
"well we better check them out " I said then we begin to walk where the trio crashed

Third's pov

Somewhere else Dino team also got the signal and came to Kenya but then they were stopped by the rangers who thought they are poachers until Max's father calls and ranger's leader Mary took Max's dino holder then recognize him immediately, they are having a conversation.

"Here's your device back Max" Mary said giving Max's dino holder back "thanks" he said smiling "And men these animals are dogs" She said to her men's who then looked her little confused because the odd look of kid's dinosaurs being dogs. "thanks Mary" Max said "men, it turns out these kids are actually here to help us out finding Ungaro and his men" Mary explained to her men who then looked more convinced saying Okey or nice she then whispered to kids"dinosaurs aren't my department but I help you guys anyway I can" Trio sighed happily as they got help