Wild Adventure Of The Dinos

(I would like to thank sdelano20's comment: "I would love to see the d team and the alpha gang try to steal Zirra away from Y/n" it gave me an idea and I tried to be creative when writing it. Hope you like it. There are two parts of this. )

I was helping moving boxes and metal pieces. Cleaning the floor at the same time. It was my third day at an electronics shop and I was already doing everything I can do.

"(L

), the lights in the storage room aren't working change the light bulb" My boss Mister Ashmore stated. "Already doing it sir," I said as I switched the light bulb and the light worked again.

"The door is creaking and almost falling out of the place" Ashmore stated. "Done it" I said as I fixed it and oiled it to not to creak anymore.

"The network isn't working, could you check out the radio disc," Ashmore said. "Check, now it should work" I yelled from the roof moving the radio disk back to its place.

"(L/n) the refrigerator is broken again" Ashmore said. "Done and done?" I said as it started working again.

"Okay (L/n), have you-" I cuffed him off "Checked out the orders for next week, taken care of the gadgets that are returned today, cleaned the bathroom, checked the paperwork and taken in fixing orders" I explained. "Gee, it's like you can read my mind?" Ashmore said a bit surprised. "Oh and I also got rid of the rats that crawled around here" I mentioned. "Really, damm I have been too focused on checking your working progress that I didn't even notice those gremlins being gone. It's peacefully quiet surprisingly." Ashmore said.

A doorbell ringed and an elderly lady walked in." Welcome to bright electronics how may I help? "I asked with a smile. The lady was surprised then smiled back."I haven't seen you before, are you the miracle that happened in this crabby old shop. I heard there was someone who was giving this place a good name already in three days." Lady explained. "Very flattering miss, I'm just trying to do my best to earn money to keep myself and my beloved pet well-fed and keep a roof over our heads," I said. "What a diligent and hard-working young woman you are." The lady said with a big smile then turned to Ashmore. "Ashmore, you better than pay this one well, as she is helping this shop shine again" She glared at him making him gulp. "Back to the business then, my old clock has stopped working again. I have come here many times to fix it but it keeps stopping all the time. Could you make it work that it won't stop again?" She asked as she brought a watch on the table. I then inspected it carefully to see what was wrong." Oh this is actually easy to fix, the metal structure is a bit out of place and it needs a bit oiling" I explained as I easily fixed the watch. It then started working again.

"Oh my," The lady said surprised "Thanks a lot young lady," she said with a smile. She then reached in the purse and gave me a few dollars. "Here's some tip, have a nice day" The lady left before I could say anything. "Man, you know (L/n) I'm starting to get a bit jealous of you. You seem to know everything about machines and stuff." Ashmore stated. "Well I was raised to know stuff," I said with a shrug then turned toward him "I there anything else I can do now?" I asked. "Actually there is nothing else to do anymore, only to give back the costumer's stuff when they come to get them. Why don't you take a day off, for now, I can handle this myself?" Ashmore answered. "Are you sure?" I asked a bit surprised. "Yes I am going enjoy the day while it's still nice outside," Ashmore said shushing me out. "Alright then thank you, Mister Ashmore," I said then took off the work apron and walked outside the shop.

Outside I stretched my limbs then sighed. I turned my head to look at the shop's corner. There was a rat munching on a throwout food piece completely unaware of a predator right behind it. Before the rat could react, a white skinned creature with sharp teeth and claws attacked it and the rat squeaked. The cat then bit on the rat killing it but then Zirra appeared right behind the cat and bit on it. The cat rawed in pain, "Zirra" I called out. Zirra let go of the cat then the cat ran off leaving the dead rat on the ground. Zirra sniffed it then made a disgusted sound before running up to me. I looked her my head tilted "I thought you liked easy prey" I questioned. "I do when they are living. Dead doesn't count" Zirra explained. "Well I only told you to eat the rats, not the cats," I said crossing my arms. "It's no my fault that they come between me and my prey" Zirra explained shrugging her shoulders. "Well I got day off let's go do something," I said as I started walking. Zirra walked beside me "Do what?" Zirra asked looking at me. "I don't know what do you feel like doing?" I asked back. "Neh, I don't really know I ate my self full" Zirra said. I then looked around the city if there was anything interesting that we could do. My gaze then landed on something that got me to smile. "Hey how about going to the beach?" I asked looking at Zirra. "Beach is not my favorite place but okay," Zirra said. "Still holding on that grudge against Mosa?" I asked twitching my eyebrows. "She tried to eat me (Y/n), eat me!" Zirra said loudly as I remembered that accident a long time ago. "That was a long time ago now, how about I summon all the dinosaurs out so we all can have fun?" I suggest. "I guess so but I'm not gonna hang out with Mosa," Zirra said strictly then walking faster. "Oh boy, what am I gonna do with that Dinosaurs?" I asked myself self shaking my head before following the tiny Dinosaurs.