Chapter 2 "Mr. Castillo"

Leo Castillo ⬆️

I'm watching 13 reasons why on Netflix. When I hear my iPhone going off. I roll my eyes knowing it's the bar calling.

"Hello"

"Hey Maddie, I know your scheduled for work at 8, but can you come in at 7 instead? Mr. Castillo, our special guest requested two bartenders for the party at that time," Rocky explains.

"Sure, see you then," I respond clicking the end button.

Seeing I only have three hours, I start to get ready for tonight's event. Once I'm done applying my makeup. I set it with my favorite setting spray. I grab my purse making my way out of my studio to wait for my Uber driver since I still have no car. The Uber driver finally arrives and I text Nina letting her know I'm on my way, so she can fix me up a drink because the lord knows I'm going to need one for today's work.

"Have fun pretty girl," the Uber driver smiles as I step out of her car.

"Thank you," I respond smiling at her sweet compliment closing the door

As I walk towards Agenda, I noticed five tall buff security guards with guns dressed in black suits with matte black sunglasses guarding the entrance of the bar. I can feel every hair on my body stand up feeling chills from just seeing them with those sinful guns.

"Excuse me," I mumble awkwardly trying to get passed them.

"Who are you?," one of the guards sternly asks looking very intimidating.

"I work here. I'm a bartender."

The guard lifts up his walkie talkie, "We have a young female saying she bartends here?" Suddenly, Rocky opens the door stepping outside looking at the guard, "She's my employee," she says as she smiles at the guard. The guard nods his head stepping to the side, so I can pass by. I immediately walk by not wanting to be anywhere near them.

 I immediately walk by not wanting to be anywhere near them