Chapter 19 "Breaking walls"

I flutter my eyes open stretching my arms and legs out feeling a cool breeze enter through the opened window from the hotel room. Turning to my left, I don't see Leo nor any sign of him anywhere for that matter. It's not surprising though. He never stays in bed with me until morning. So this shit shouldn't matter, but I can't help, but feel a little disappointed. Last night, after that innocent kiss. Leo and I went straight to bed not furthering anything from our kiss, which I was quite surprised by. Instead, Leo cuddled with me wrapping his muscular arms around me protectively as we laid in bed. I must admit that made me feel like the safest woman in the world being in his arms.

We remained that way in silence as it didn't take me long to crash out. Now, that I'm awake all I could think about is everything Leo said to me last night. I keep questioning myself if all of that was real or just my drunkenness. There's only one way to find out. I decided to take a shower to freshen up from feeling like death from this stupid hang over. I remember seeing a pool outside of this fancy hotel, so I put on my white bikini to go for a swim. Once I'm dressed, I open the bathroom door stepping out into the bedroom seeing non other than Leo laying on the couch his chocolate brown eyes looking at me.

I gulp, feeling a bit uncomfortable looking down to the floor away from his beautiful sculpted built chest and torso. His perfect tan skin color complimenting his toned muscular body very well.

"You've seen every part of me already. Why so shy now?," he flirtatiously says his eyeballs following my every move as he lays on the couch. I coyly half smile feeling butterflies not just in my stomach, but all over my body not sure on how long I can hold it together. So I just quickly grab a white towel heading towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?," Leo firmly says getting off of the couch.

"To the pool," I murmur.

"Let's go," he responds walking towards me grabbing a red towel for himself as well.

"You don't have to surveillance me at the pool Leo," I say as we walk down the hallway.

"I want to go for a swim as well Madison," he smirks. His eyes full of lust as he looks at my body up and down. I don't respond mentally rolling my eyes, but I must admit I feel a little happy about his company. The pool isn't so packed only a few children playing while their parents tan on the recliners. I smile seeing one of the mothers getting into the pool with her two year old baby girl who's giggling as she splashes the water with her chubby little feet. Sometimes stuff like this makes me miss my mother so much, but I always try to make it into a positive feel by embracing all of my memories of my parents.
Suddenly, Leo grabs me by the waist and pushes us down to the pool.

"Leo!"

SPLASH

Once I swim to the top. I wipe my eyes from the water and look at a laughing Leo. For a moment, I take the time to admire his capturing smile and his adorable manly laugh. It's rare to ever see this side of him. I even thought this didn't exist in him, but here I am witnessing it all. As much as I wanted to be mad about this sudden action of his, I couldn't help, but chuckle as well.

"Ass," I playfully shout splashing water at him.

"I couldn't help myself," Leo says swimming towards me.

"I'll get you back watch when you least expect it," I squint my eyes at him.

"I'm not scared," he teases now face to face with me. I feel his large hands soothingly wrap around my waist pushing us closer into each other. I stay still warily watching him reminding myself to breathe.