Chapter 12 "Party"

We finally arrive at a huge mansion full of blue and pink flashing lights all over the place making it look almost as if it was a club. As soon as we step out I see nothing but females in bikinis and males with shorts walking all over the place.

"Why is everyone in bathing suits?," I furrow my brows as we walk up the stairs.

"It's a pool party," Luna responds knocking on the door.

"Wow, Luna thanks for the 411 now I feel overdressed," I mutter. I'm wearing a red lace dress with red bottoms Luna bought me a few days ago.

 I'm wearing a red lace dress with red bottoms Luna bought me a few days ago

"Relax everyone came dressed up like us. They just changed after okay," Luna reassures. Suddenly, the door opens wide revealing Cordova. The same man that met with Leo that one night at the strip club about guns and mj. His grey eyes lock with mine as he seems quite stunned, yet happy to see me standing in front of his door.

"Luna, so nice of you to come to my pool party," Cordova smiles greeting the both of us inside his mansion.

"You know I wouldn't miss one of your extravagant parties," Luna giggles.

"Silly girl, so who is this beautiful green eyed dama?," Cordova steers the subject scanning every inch of my body. I mentally roll my eyes at his act of playing dumb. If I remember him, I'm sure he remembers who I am.

"Madison Faith," I respond extending my hand out to shake his.

"Nice to meet you," he smirks grabbing my hand in his lifting it up placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"Luna, come do belly shots," some chick that looks to be in her early 30's with pink hair shouts.

"Come on Maddie," Luna hastily says grabbing my hand pulling me out of the mansion and into the backyard.

There's loud music playing, people everywhere drunk, dancing, playing volleyball in the pool, and just having a great time

There's loud music playing, people everywhere drunk, dancing, playing volleyball in the pool, and just having a great time. The pink and blue lights just make everything look so pretty.