Chapter 17 "No more good girl"

It's been three weeks since the fight with Rossi. Surprisingly, I wasn't punished for beating the crap out of her instead, I was given somewhat privileges again. I was able to go to the warehouse with Luna and continue to work and train with her. The only thing, which isn't new is East and the new guy Leo recruited not to long ago named Sniper are at all times watching me. I've been avoiding Leo as much as I could these entire three weeks.

Every time I see him I can't help, but feel hatred towards him. He's ruined my life, put hands on me, and murdered my only friend I had when I used to have freedom. Leo has tried to talk to me and even sleep with me, but I just cut the conversation by walking away locking myself in my room. There's been a few times. Leo has lost his temper by my behavior towards him, but I can give two fucks. The day Nina died in front of me something in me turned off. I became cold, angry, and just a plain bitch. Diaz and East have even made a comment saying I'm a mini Luna, which I'm not sure whether to take as a compliment or not. All I know is that Madison Faith isn't the innocent, weak, cry baby she used to be.

So here I am, lighting up my blunt waiting for Luna to arrive, so we can get ready for a Halloween party Leo assigned us to go to in order to sell some weed to one of his customers.

"Since when do you smoke?," Leo utters walking into the backyard where I am sitting on the floor looking up at the dark sky.

I don't respond instead, I just inhale the smoke into my lungs feeling myself become light as a feather not a care in the world on my mind right now. All I feel in this moment is numbness and to be honest I'm starting to like it this way.

"Fucking answer me," Leo grumbles grabbing my arm harshly pulling me up from the floor. I blow the smoke in his face pulling my arm away from his grip walking away from him. Leo being the monster he is immediately grabs my arm pulling me back roughly. I turn my head around rolling my eyes at him.

"I'm your boss don't you ever forget that. When I speak to you. You respond immediately understand?," he mutters angrily glaring at me.

"Sure boss," I blankly respond. Leo lets go of my arm and I start walking away to wait for Luna in my room instead since he just can't seem to leave me alone.

"You've been avoiding me. Why?," Leo grumbles making me come to a halt. I take in a deep breathe then let it out, "for someone that's been fucking their three pussycats. You sure seem desperate for my attention," I bluntly respond.

"Me desperate? For you? Don't flatter yourself. I can have any bitch I want," he mischievously chuckles.

"Next time put duck tape on their mouths. All that screaming disrupts my beauty sleep," I say going inside the mansion leaving him alone in the backyard.

-
-

"Here's your new phone," Rios hands me a cell phone as Luna and I are finally ready for tonight's mission.

"This phone is tapped, so don't you dare do something stupid. It's only for red eagle business understand?," Rios bluntly says raising a brow at me.

"Relax Rios, Madison is one of us now," Luna intervenes putting on her devil horns.

"Let's not forget three weeks ago she tried to escape Luna, but I'm sure the consequence to her action that day taught her a great lesson," Rios smirks. An angry expression appears on my face as I throw the most hateful glare I can towards him hating him for reminding me of that horrifying night I'm trying so hard to forget.