Chapter 7 "Business meeting"

We finally drive to our destination walking towards a building with pink and purple flashing lights all over the place. As we get closer to the entrance, I'm able to read the sign that says, "GENIES" plastered in the front.

"Why did you bring me to a strip club?," I mutter loud enough for Leo to hear me.

"I have an important meeting here," he shockingly responds.

"At a strip club?," I raise a brow.

"You're so naïve," Leo rolls his eyes intertwining his fingers with mine pulling me hard next to him. The guards outside of the entrance glance at Leo quickly nodding stepping aside for us to pass. We step inside the strip club making our way into a booth far in the back.

 We step inside the strip club making our way into a booth far in the back

I scan every single detail of this luxurious strip club. You see I've never been to one before ever in my life, so tonight is my first time. My eyeballs almost bulge out of their sockets as I see naked women walking everywhere very comfortably. These women, if you ask me aren't really considered full grown women. Most of these females dancing on stage or waitressing look young like myself or a bit older than me.

I look around seeing horny men mostly men in their late forties cheering every time the strippers takes off their clothes doing tricks on the poles. I scrunch my nose up in complete disgust by it all. I bet most of these men are married with kids, yet they're here being disgusting instead of being home with their families.

"Glad you made it Castillo," a very deep raspy voice says causing me to avert my attention away from the entertainment. My eyes lock with a grey eyed black-gray combed back hair man that looks to be in his fifties. His eyes scan me up and down making me feel uncomfortable by the way he keeps eyeing me.

"You know I'm all about business Cordova," Leo responds taking a seat across from him leaving me standing awkwardly.

"I see you have a new dama keeping you company," the black-grey haired I came to know as Cordova says as he smirks.

Dama?

Suddenly, Leo tugs me by the waist making me land on his lap. I try to stand up, but he immediately sits me back down with force.

"What's your name dama?," Cordova asks glancing at my bare chest.

"She doesn't speak," Leo utters annoyedly.

Hearing Leo speak for me irritates the shit out of me. What the heck does he mean by "she doesn't speak?"

"I'm Madison and what does dama mean?," I respond ignoring Leo's death glare.

"So she speaks feisty little one and by the way it means lady," Cordova smirks.

"I'm here to talk business, so get to the point," Leo grumbles tightening his hold on my waist. I know he must be burning in anger right now. A smirk forms on my lips finding it quite funny that he's burning in the inside while acting casual on the outside.