Chapter 49 "Hostage"

We are currently on Leo's private jet on our way back to his mansion. The entire flight has been silent between us every now and then Montoya keeping an eye on me, which I find absolutely uncalled for since I'm hand cuffed. As I sit on the comfortable seat across behind from Leo. I find myself intently watching him wishing he would turn around at least once, so I can try to see through his soulless chocolate brown eyes he has now, but not once has turned to even notice for a second my existence.

I never once thought Leo and I would ever recounter, but now that we did I never expected for things to be this way. So distant, cold, and cruel, but then again I don't know what I expected from him. I mean I did betray his trust, stole from him, and escaped with his baby.

"How long until we get there?," I breathe the awkward silence in the jet no longer being able to hold my pee.

"Restroom is in the back. Let's go," Montoya mutters getting up from his seat standing in front of me waiting for me to stand up, so he can escort me straight to the restroom. I abruptly stand up from my seat throwing the most dirtiest look towards Montoya curving him walking towards the back.

"How am I suppose to wipe my ass with this handcuffs huh?," I sassily say rolling my eyes.

"Figure it out," Montoya grumbles. I grunt irritated by the treatment I'm receiving. However, I don't bother saying a word heading straight inside the small restroom doing my business. After I'm done and successfully managed to wipe myself somewhat good considering my limitations. I step out curving Montoya whom I completely ignore walking right passed him straight to my seat.

Once seated, I close my eyes letting out a frustrated breathe. "We're here," East announces stepping out of the door where the pilot is seated. We all stand up ready to exit this jet we've all shared together for a good amount of hours. Leo exits first not at all paying any mind to me. Instead Montoya and East escort me out making sure I don't fall or something. Once my feet land on the concrete. I realize we're on top of the mansion I said goodbye to three and half months ago. So much has happened in this place and here I am again not knowing what's to come besides my death after I birth my son.

Going through the back door of the mansion on top we make our way downstairs eventually hitting the main floor of the living room. Everything is exactly the same from the last time I was here.

"Oh my god," a soft voice gasps catching my attention. Our eyes lock at the exact same time as we silently stare at one another. Luna stands in front of us. A pop tart in her hand that manages to slip out of her grip as she looks at me.

"Luna," I breathe unsure of what to say. The last time I was here. I didn't say goodbye to her nor let her know of my plans due to fear that she might tell Leo ruining everything for me. I have absolutely no idea of where our friendship stands now. However, it wouldn't surprise me if she hates me as well just like Leo does.

Montoya harshly grabs my arm pulling me to the side walking me upstairs and into the room I was thrown into when I was first kidnapped that night Leo Castillo decided to take my freedom. A simple bed is inside the room with nothing else inside. I noticed the window still has bars outside of it, so a escape won't be possible.

"Sleep tight," Montoya mischievously grins turning around shutting the door behind him. I sit on the bed staring at the metal handcuffs that no one has bothered to take off of me. I have no idea how I am suppose to sleep with these cold uncomfortable things on my wrists, so I lay flat on the bed facing my own reflection on top of me. I crease my brows confusedly seeing a huge squared mirror on the ceiling perfectly positioned straight down where I'm currently am.

"This wasn't here before," I murmur to myself seeing one new change since I left three and a half months ago. Suddenly, the door creaks open causing me to instantly sit up afraid of what's to be expected. Leo steps inside closing the door behind him. We stay locked with one another not saying a word just silence between us. Even through this unpredictable and frightening situation. I can't help myself, but admire his beauty. This man is dangerously attractive. Leo Castillo is the definition of handsome plain and simple. For some reason, he's more good looking than ever before.