Chapter 18 "Dangerous Attraction"

I flutter my eyes open rubbing them to fully awaken. I notice I'm on a bed in a ivory colored room. I furrow my brows confused. The last time I remember I was still in Leo's jet. To be honest, I have no idea how I even knocked out. Leo must of carried me all the way into the hotel and tucked me in.

"Get ready," Leo suddenly says stepping out of the restroom. He's completely dressed up in a suit ready to be out and about.

"What time is it?," I yawn still feeling sleepy.

"Noon."

"Damn," I mutter getting off of the bed trudging towards the restroom to get ready for whatever Leo has planned to do today.

-
-

After a few errands, I had to accompany Leo. We're now outside of a night club near the beautiful beach. It's now nighttime and all of the beautiful lights are flashing in every building looking so spectacular. The blues, purples, pinks, aquas, and reds all compliment each other very well. Definitely, presenting Miami for what it's known for.

"How long are we going to have to be here for?," I grumpily say not at all wanting to be here. Like why does every damn business meeting have to be in some type of club?

"The meeting will only take an hour, but we will be partying it up until the club closes," Leo smirks trying to cuff my cheek. I pull away, his hand staying up in the air. Leo scrunches his brows together pissed. The entire day, he's been nonstop trying to flirt with me, which I gladly shut down every time.

"You want nothing to do with me anymore Madison?," Leo huffs as we start walking towards the entrance.

"No I don't. Whatever happened between us before was mistakes I'll fully take the blame for," I bluntly respond not bothering to glance at Leo.

"Was it because I chocked you?," he murmurs looking a bit pained. I come to a halt not believing what I'm hearing right now. After all the crap he's done. He's really going to point out only one major thing? As if the rest of the crap wasn't no big deal.

"Everything. All of the torment and violence," I grumble.

"I-"

"Not that it matters to you and I honestly don't give a shit about it. Let's get this over with and please drop me off at the hotel after the meeting. You can party by yourself. I'm sure you can pull a pussycat to accompany you," I blankly say cutting him off heading inside the club not waiting on Leo.

 I'm sure you can pull a pussycat to accompany you," I blankly say cutting him off heading inside the club not waiting on Leo

The club is crowded, music playing out loud, various colored lights flashing making the whole experience so much cooler. I glance around seeing everyone so utterly happy enjoying their lives. I roll my eyes envious of them all wishing I was them right now. Instead here I am a prisoner of my own life under the control of Leo Castillo, the handsome sophisticated man I met at my job. Who would of known that the same man is such a psycho murderer. If I would of known this or anyone would of warned me. I would of never ever agreed to go with him to the club, which is what got me where I am today.