Chapter 10 "Training day"

We step inside the room my eyes scanning the big room full of punching bags, boxing gloves, and all kind of guns, knives, brass knuckles, bombs, tasers, and ninja stars. This place straight up looks like a scene from an assassin movie. Seeing all these weapons especially those sinful guns makes every hair on my body stand up feeling chills go up and down my spine.

"Relax," Luna grins getting ready for today's work. Suddenly, about ten muscular men step through the room warily watching Luna and I as they line up standing straight.

How are we suppose to train them?

"What is she doing here?," Diaz utters closing the door behind him.

"She's our new red eagle and is now working as my partner," Luna responds.

"There's no way she's fit for this job," Diaz chuckles. Even though Diaz is absolutely right about me. It still pisses me off how he's putting me down in front of everyone.

"She'll learn after all she is going to be trained by me now shut it and get out of here. I know Leo sent you to stalk Madison," Luna crosses her arms across her chest tapping her foot against the ground raising a brow at Diaz.

"You still owe me that kiss," Diaz winks turning his heel stepping out of the room. A smile forms on my lips as I see these two flirting like little high schoolers acting like there isn't any feelings when it's so clear there is. Luna rolls her eyes pretending she isn't interested, but it doesn't take a genius to see that little smirk she's forcefully trying to hold back.

"Alright let's get the training started ladies," Luna announces out loud.

Ladies?

"Watch and learn Madison. Pay attention because you're next," Luna bluntly says. I gulp down my saliva intently looking towards Luna and the men as they start fighting. At first, I felt scared for Luna since these are strong men going against a petite 5'2 foot tall female, but now after seeing Luna do her thing. I'm now scared for the men. Luna is a total savage. Once Luna throws her component down on the mat leaving him wincing in pain. Her dark brown eyes lock with mine.

"You're next," she says as she gets ready in position.

"I've never been in a fight," I stutter feeling anxiety about going up against Luna.

"Doesn't matter you'll learn," Luna smiles.

I can't believe I have to do this just to win Leo's trust.

I walk towards Luna getting on the mat ready to get my ass kicked by karate kid/ninja over here.

"Punch me," she says stepping in front of me only a few inches away from my face.

"Uh," I mumble.

"Do it," Luna says.

"I-I can't," I breathe stuttering.

"You're such a wuss no wonder Leo puts hands on you," Luna chuckles.

"Excuse me?," I furrow my brows not understanding this low blow of hers.

"You heard me mat I mean Maddie. Whatever might as well call you mat since you let Leo and even Rossi step all over you like a fucking mat. You're fucking pathetic," Luna mischievously smirks.

"N-"

"After everything that has happened to you. Leo taking your freedom, the slaps, getting shot at, hair pulled, and treated like a caged animal all you do is cry like a little bitch. Shit, I now see why Rossi is a better fit for Leo," Luna mutters cutting me off. And just like that my fist connects against her jaw making her tumble down on the mat anger traveling all over my body. Every word she spat cut me deep making me remember the living hell I've been living since meeting Leo.

"You hit hard kiddo," Luna claps her hands all excitedly.

"I just hit you aren't you mad at me?," I scrunch my brows together confused by her reaction.

"No, I'm proud," she responds grinning standing back up on her two feet giving the thumbs up to the men and I.

"You triggered my anger didn't you?," I huff finally seeing what Luna did.

"That my friend is what you must use during our training sessions it's basically your Red Bull you understand?," Luna firmly says.

"Do the rest of you understand? Anger is what has to be released here," Luna announces to the men a serious look on her face. If I thought Leo was crazy, his cousin Luna is just as crazy as him, but there's something about her I really like. In her own weird way, she is helping me in my situation.

"Now men practice your shooting," Luna orders as she walk towards me.

"What made you angrier? the bullshit Leo has done to you or Rossi being with Leo?," Luna raises a brow.

"I can care less about Rossi and him. She can have his psycho ass," I grumble rolling my eyes stepping away from Luna.

"If you say so," Luna waggles her brows at me.

"Now let's get your training started," Luna adds getting into position. As I get into my position, I think back to what Luna said about Rossi being with Leo. The entire time she was throwing low blows at me. I was boiling in anger, but as soon as she brought up Rossi being a better fit for Leo. Now that made me erupt.

As much as I want to deny that that remark didn't effect me. Deep down it got me feeling some type of way and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just because it's Rossi after all she's a bitch. Yeah, that was what made me erupt all because of Rossi, that's all.