+2+

Kizano's POV

A transfer student came almost one week after school started. Why didn't she came at the begining of the school year? Maybe she picked another school but couldn't handle not seeing my beautiful face, so she transfered? Yes, that must be it!

After a while, the bell rang. I got up and walked slowly because a king shouldn't run. If anything, they should wait for the king to arrive and then start the lesson. As I walked, a person bumped into me. How disgraceful!

I opened my eyes to look at that shameful comoner, but I met eyes with a beautiful princess.

"Ah... I'm very sorry!" Her [h/l] [h/c] was a bit messy, probably because she fell.

"No need to apologize Sweetheart." I spoke, making sure my charming smile reached her.

Your POV

I bumped into Kizano. Great. I even fell down in the process. Awesome. And my hair was messy. Perfect.

"Ah... I'm very sorry!" I barely said.

"No need to apologize Sweetheart." He said, a charming yet a creepy smile formed on his lips.

"I should probably go." I said dashing in opposite direction.

This wasn't what I expected. Usually in the game, after the lesson ended, it would be lunch time. But here, it was like an actual school... It was realistic. I took a phone out of my bag, ready to call for help but i remembered I had no friends.

I scrolled through contacts until I came across something interasting.

"Info-kun...?" I read as my jaw dropped all the way to the floor.

Even he's... Wait! Maybe he knows something. My typing was heard through the entire hall, but I didn't care. I wanted to get out of here, quickly.

[Y/n]
INFO-CHANYOUHAVETOHELPMEPLZI'LLDOANYTHING

Info-kun
Slow down. And It's Info-kun, not chan.

[Y/n]
I need information on something how many pantie shoots do you need??

Info-kun
Oho, it looks like you already know how this goes?

[Y/n]
Yes. So can I ask already?

Info-kun
First the pantie shoots, then the question.

[Y/n]
Kay.

I put my phone back, and noticed a small peice of paper in the bag. I took it and realized it was my schedule. I was supposed to be at Biology now?

After a while I found the class and used famous "I'm new" excuse for being late.

-

Finally lunch break! I managed to get quite a few panty shots inbetween classes. A proud smirk was found on my face and before I realized it, I was at the plaza's entrance.

"Senpai~" I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw a bunch of girls squeling and hugging Senpai. But they weren't usual rivals, they were mostly social butterflies which shocked me.

While watching them, a thought came to my mind. What if... I have to win the game to get out? What if I have to kill?

I tought about that the entire lunch break. I finally decided, It's time to kill.

3rd POV

A man with red hair and glasses smirked while observing you through his computer.

"So what are you going to do next Reader-chan?"