+4+

Your POV

Should I first check who's inside? Nah. I walked in like I own the place and what I saw was-

Amao Odayaka throwing kitchen supplies at Osoro Shidesu while Osoro strangles Mido Rana who was trying to seduce Hanako Yamada because he thought he was a girl. Hanako crying out of pure shock, Osano yelling at everyone present, Kizano pretending to be heartbroken for an unknown reason, Aso Rito trying to get Osoro off of Mido, Oko Ruto just standing aside while Mujo Rana ran around telling everyone to calm down. (A/n: Tag yourself)

"Ahem." Megamo just stood there waiting for them to notice him.

"What?!" Osoro shouted still strangling Mido.

"Remember what I told you all earlier today? That you'll need to monitor a girl because she tried to kill someone?" Megamo actually sounded smart after saying that.

"Wait we have to monitor that idiot??" Osano said pointing at me.

"Ah my sweet rose! Why did you betray your one and only Master!" Kizano kept talking to himself, creeping everyone out in the process.

"I still don't get what do I have to do with all this." Osoro said.

"Well" Megamo continued. "Since you and the other delinquents are usually in front of the incinerator, you could make sure she doesn't get close to it and disposes of evidence."

"Aha." Osoro mumbled.

"And how shall I *sniff* help?" Kizano asked through fake tears.

"Little Missy over there took these gloves from Drama club. Make sure this never happens again." Megamo said with a frown.

"So did you pick me just because of my dashing appearance?" A bit paranoid Mido asked while posing.

"Of course not. I couldn't tell other teachers because they'd hand her over to the police immediately. You were my only choice." Megamo spoke while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well let's skip reasons, how are we going to monitor this little cupcake?" Amao smiled rather sweetly.

"Well even though all of you are monitoring her, everyday one of you will follow her around and be with her all the time unless when they have to go to class or rest room. This is the schedule." As he said that, Megamo shoved a piece of paper under our noses.
-----------------------------------------------
Week 1
Monday ++++Osano Najimi
Tuesday ++++ Amao Odayaka
Wednesday++Kizano Sunobu
Thursday ++++Oko Ruto
Friday++++++Aso Rito

Week 2
Monday ++++Mujo Kina
Tuesday ++++Mido Rana
Wednesday++Osoro Shidesu
Thursday++++Hanako Yamada
Friday++++++Megamo Saikou
-----------------------------------------------

"Hey no fair! Why do I have to be first?" Osano complained.

After that comment they broke into a fight again. I didn't want to be a part of it so I went home. This was my first day of school and I'm already tired. Good thing it's Friday.

I managed to find "my" house and guess what! House keys magically appeared in my bag! I swear I'm going insane. I entered the house and looked around for a bit. It looked pretty modern and cozy. It also had TV in my room, along with a computer just like in the game. Which means I also had Senpai shrine. That thing always scared me. Well I better get a lot of sleep tonight, next week is going to be really, really long.