+6+

Your POV

The morning came suprisingly quickly, I almost didn't get any sleep. Not to mention I fell asleep in my uniform. I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of a full length mirror.

"I look horrible. And my uniform looks like a cow chew on it." I mumbled while observing this poor excuse for a girl.

I better get going. I yawned and headed downstairs. I almost fell down the stairs twice but in the end I reached the kitchen unharmed. I spoke too soon. Just when I was about to sit on the chair I fell. Together with the chair.

"Well you look horrible." I turned around and faced Osoro.

"What are you doing in my house?!" I yelled.

"Amao couldn't make it so he asked me to replace him." He said.

"How did you get in??!" Don't tell me he broke in.

"I broke in obviously , I'm a delinquent after all." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

Afterwords, I threw a frying pan at him but he dodged it easily. I had breakfast with him and we walked to school together.

"Stop right there brat! I have to monitor you, wich means you have to be with me the whole time. C'mon let's go." Osoro grabbed my hand and pulled me to the place where he and the other delinquents meet up.

"Woah Boss, what's that?" One of the delinquent girls said.

"That has a name." I responded, getting a stare from her.

"She'll be with me for a day." He said not bothering to even glance at her.

"Are you blackmailing her like all those others?" Few of the other delinquents chuckled at the question.

"No, this one is a special case." He said, grinning creepily.

The bell rang and I went back to my class trying not to overthink his last words.

-

I streched my arms and got up. I headed towards the plaza to eat my lunch but I saw something familiar on the floor. It was a book. I picked it up and read the title 'How to Hentai without Hentaing'. Oh this belongs to Senpai! I'm pretty sure I have a creepy grin on my face right now.

"Time to embarrass Senpai~" I hummed a little song I made up while heading to the plaza.

I peeked inside the plaza and saw Senpai talking to ALL of the male rivals. I have no idea how they got there but it doesn't matter. This will be good.

"Senpai~!" I yelled and with a big grin ran towards Taro, better known as Senpai. I could feel all the girls glaring daggers at me.

"Hehe Senpai, Senpai I found the book you dropped! It's yours, isn't it? How to Hentai without Hentaing, right, right?" I played innocence and watched how everyone's faces in plaza changed.

Some were disgusted, some laughed, girls were disappointed.
This is a sight I'd pay to see. Even Megamo couldn't keep a straight face.

-

In the middle of lunch break we went into one of the empty storage rooms to talk.

"So..." Aso started. "How did you know it was his and where did you find it?"

"That's a secret." I said pressing my finger over his lips. He blushed on my action.

"So you weren't after him." Megamo said, looking at the floor probably thinking.

"Hmm?" I asked. By him did he mean Taro?

"You weren't after Taro Yamada. My suspicions were wrong." You could hear dissappointment and relief in his words.

"You're not correct, but you're not wrong either. Ah, if I could explain my situation to you without sounding crazy, I totally would." I sighed, walking away with Osoro behind me.

The rest of the day was so boring it's not worth mentioning. (A/n: I cut out so much text so I had to improvise)

I was on my way home, when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around but no one was there. I kept walking but there it was again. Footsteps. I tried to forget and just run home, but before I was able to do that someone put a bag over my head. Next thing I remember, everything was dark.