+7+

Osoro's POV

I was looking for that crazy chick I was supposed to monitor, but I didn't find her at school. Little scum already went home, huh?

I was about to leave school too but unfortunately I crossed ways with that ass Megamo.

"Where is [y/n]?!" He seems to be in a panic.

"She probably went home already." I said.

"But she isn't there! I broke into her house earlier and she wasn't there!" Woah, what kind of a creep you have to be to break into person's house like that.

"Come down. It's not like she got kindapped." He looked at me with a sharp glare.

"That's it! She must've been kidnapped!" He shouted and took his phone out, typing furiosly.
"I'll call the police, you go and tell others."

"Argh why do I always get stuck with extra work?" I whined and dragged myself towards stairs.

Your POV

My head felt heavy as well as my legs. I opened my eyes slowly as if I was afraid of what could be in my sight. Darkness was all around me. Is this a basement?

I heard doors opening and slow, calm footsteps coming closer with a bit of light.
The person that kindapped me was none other than...

Inkyu Basu.

"Huh?" That was the only thing I managed to say.

Cold air filled the room.

"You... You... You killed her, didn't you?!" She yelled.

"Wha- No! I could never kill!" I yelled back. To hell with the 'be calm' attitude, I'm sick of all those accusations!

"I heard... I heard you talking to Megamo Saiko... And I heard you tried to kill her. You tried to kill my sister!" Her voice was full of panic and sadness, but... There was something else...

I tried to move, but my body was tied up on a chair with a simple knot. Without her noticing I started to unravel it. (A/n: Oshiete yo, oshiete yo...)

"You know..." She started. "If it was anyone else, I would've killed you already. But... Since the first time I saw you yesterday... The cherry blossom petals dancing around you peacefully while winds brushed your hair gently..." She stopped there.

Even though I was scared, I wasn't terrified. Because my father is rich I've been kidnapped since I was four. I'm pretty sure I can handle this.

"Since then... I have loved you." She said, her head dropping down in emberassment.

HUH? Did I hear her right? How can she love someone she just met and never talked to??

"I know what you're thinking... She's crazy how can someone fall in love just like that, right?" Her voice held fear but also a bit of warmness. "But even if I love you, I can't let my feelings get in the way of my revenge." Inkyu raised a knife with all intents of killing me. She wanted to finish but she was interrupted by a... Flying door?

I took this opportunity and untied ropes completely, grabing the pipe that was on the floor because author wanted me to look badass, and hit her with it. She wasn't knocked out but she was still dizzy.

In few seconds police officers busted in along with Megamo, of course. He was followed by other guys, even Hanako came.

"[y/n] ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!!" Aso screamed and hugged me.

"No!" Inkyu yelled and ran towards me, hugged my leg and pleaded. "Please don't leave me! I can't live without you!"

"Then go die." Osoro growled, putting his left arm around my neck.

The police took Inkyu away, I couldn't help but feel guilty. On my way home I found out from the guys that I was missing for about three hours. Well, it's not that bad. Now when I think about it... This is my 2nd time getting kidnapped, right?
I came home and fell asleep on the couch, letting my worries melt into dreams.

3rd POV

And so, the day ends. But... Don't you wonder, who's responsible for all the red hidden behind the closed doors?