+10+

Aso's POV

Currently, I'm trying to read my sports magazine but since Osoro keeps stealing [y/n]'s stuff and her seat is in front of mine, he keeps leaning against me with his huge body. Not really my favourite situation. While I was evading his attacks, someone came up to me even if the teachers warned not to walk on the bus. It was Info-kun.

"Hey dog brain, give this to the princess with daddy issues." He said coldly shoving a piece of paper into my hands. Just as he was about to leave he added. "Also tell her to watch her back."

Your POV

While I was reading a book, Aso gave me a piece of paper saying it was from Info-kun. I opened it.

Can you guess how many murderers there are?

Okay, that's freaky. I threw the paper into my bag noticing the sudden silence in the bus. The silence was interrupted by Kizano's singing. He can sing? Since when? The rest of the bus started singing with him so the ride, well at least what was left of it wasn't as boring.

-

One of the teachers got up."Okay kids, get ready we're going out soon."

Everyone put on their backpacks, jackets, caps, whatever they had, and headed out. As soon as I left the bus, rough breeze hit my face. And I was right on the time, because the driver was taking teachers' bags out. The instrument case was taken to the cottege where we left our bags and where we'll have lunch. In first few hours we went on some kind of 'exploring the nature' exercise. We passed by the farm. You know, with pigs and everything.

"Why are those dispicible tiny horses staring at me?" Kizano said looking at a bunch of goats.

"Those are sheep, idiot!" Osano yelled coming closer to the fence with his hands on his hips.

"Are you sure they're not zebras?" Kizano added placing a hand under his chin.

"Of course not! Zebras have long necks!" Osano leaned towards one of the goats, frown still on his face.

-

Around 10:30 we had free time. Most of the students including me went to get the house to get our bags. I stayed behind everyone else so I could check out the instrument case. I came closer and when I was about to open the case, the person inside jumped out opening the case instead of me. I gasped in suprise taking few steps back.

"[Y/n]!!" Hanako jumped out of the instrument case and hugged me. 

"H-hanako?! What were you doing inside?!" I yelled frustatied.

"I wanted to be with you, so I hid inside!" He sent me a huge smile while letting me go.

"Yeah, but how did you know they were going to bring the case on the trip?" I helped him get out and dust off his uniform.

"I heard Yui asking the teacher!" He smiled again.

"Yui Rio? Why would she need the instrument case?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but there were two bags with some sharp thingies inside, but I threw them out!" He hugged me again but this time around my waist. I tried to wiggle out but I couldn't do a thing! Hanako ignored my signs of choking until a not so familiar redhead came in.