+18+

Your POV

I'm currently in a big box. And I'm being carried. Why you ask? Well, you should have paid attention in the previous chapter. It's my funeral. But yeah, the whole situation is probably confusing. So let me tell you how I got here.

-

"No way!" I yelled while crossing my hands over my chest. "I won't pretend that I'm dead!"

"That's the only thing we can think of. You better cooperate." Megamo said with a serious expression.

I huffed while making a cage out of my arms on the table with my head in between them.

"But nooooooo..." I whined trying to get Oko and Kizano to help me.

"You'll just have to go with it, Rose." Kizano said probably still smirking.

Oko let out a nervous laugh before I raised my head enough for me to peek at Megamo.

"Fine. But you'll have to buy me [favourite food]." I said quietly feeling betrayed and returning to my whining.

After that the preperations started. We went out to pick a black dress as well as some flowers. There was quite a lot to do but Megamo took on most of those task saying they would be too difficult for someone of our IQ which I found very offensive. Well at least picking a dress was fun. Even if I totally dragged them across the mall and bought a bunch of different shirts and pants. The thing is, we had to hurry since Megamo arranged everything for tommorow which was Sunday. He even sent inventations to our teachers and school colleagues , can you imagine that? Invintations? It sounds as if it's my birthday not funeral! So yeah, after shopping we went to check out the grave yard where I hopefully won't be barried. That's pretty much it.

"W-why..." I heard sobs and cries of students.

I couldn't help but feel guilty. I baisicly gave them a heart attack today and tommorow I'll walk in the class like nothing happened. I heard some sad and depressing music which was followed by someone making a speech.

"Y/N!!!" A very familiar voice yelled my name.

The only thing next I heard was running. Everyone were probably looking at the person quietly. Not long after I heard more running, this time the steps were smaller and more quiet. Anticipating something, I gulped and stopped breathing for a second.

"Is b-big sis really d-dead?" A girl said.

My body froze. I knew that voice. Suddenly my mind went black. If she's here, then he's here too. What are they doing here? What am I doing here? I didn't know what to think about anymore. Panic started taking over both my mind and body. Not knowning what to do I kicked the top of the coffin and I could clearly hear how it fell to the ground along with gasps and few screams. Placing my hands on the edges of the coffin I rose up and looked around the place. (A/n: I wanna do this one day XD)  After taking a better look around I realized something.

"Huh, there are no tables with  food?" I tilted my head a bit looking over at the teachers and students that looked absolutely terrified.

"This is a funural [y/n], not a marriege." Megamo said casually which caused a sea of eyes to turn to him.

We countinued to converse normally while the others just started at us.

"[Y/n]…"

I heard that voice again. I slowly turned my head around looking at the man. In his black shoes, pants, jacket there stood in all his glory - okay half his glory minus points because of his messy hair, my father.

+++++

OMG 20k reads??? jbjdzezcgwzrzfdgadddqdjvloujgejjwifjqv Thank you!!!