+19+

3rd POV

"D-dad..." [y/n] muttered trying to supress her tears.

'That's her dad?' Thoughts roamed around students' minds.

She jumped out of the coffin and stood there thinking. After few seconds she ran to her father and hugged him as if she hasn't seen him in years.

"Dad..." She sobbed while hugging him tightly, a thought of letting go never crossed her mind.

"Big sis!" Two younger girls yelled in usion causing the older girl to flinch. "We wanted to clear a misunderstanding," They said. "about that snake that was in a box on your bed. That was actually a gift not a prank. We're sorry." Their expressions were clearly gloomy but honest. "We thought you'd like it."

[Y/n]'s eyes widened a little when she remembered twins' weird obsession with insects and snakes. She let go of her father and walked up to her two years younger stepsisters. While patting their heads she spoke.

"It's okay." She smiled a bit making the other two smile as well.

"[Y/n]. It's nice to see you again." A woman with black curly hair approached her.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" Hanako peeked his head from the crowd dragging Taro with him.

"Wait, mum??" [y/n] asked turning her head around.

"Yup that's our mum!" Hanako yelled happily.

"So you three met already! I'm so glad! I thought you wouldn't get along, afterall getting a stepbrother or a sister at this age-" Yuriko would ramble more if Taro Hanako and [y/n] didn't butt in.

"What?!" All three of them shouted.

After that, the first one to react was Hanako.

"Yay! Now I can hug [y/n] without needing Megamo's permission!" Hanako hugged the said girl making sure he sent a mischievous grin towards Megamo. And you people thought he was an innocent soul.

The students and teachers just stared at this odd family reunion if you can call it that, slowly trying to figure out what was happening. Megamo, Osoro, Osano and Kizano were frowning at the fact that Hanako will spend more time with [y/n] now while Oko, Amao and Aso tried to feel happy for the three but jealousy was stronger. Mujo and Mido were collecting the situation together but still disapproved of Hanako's hug.

"Lucky bastard." Osoro said while gritting his teeth.

"I need an explanation." [y/n] said looking at her father while Hanako nuzzled his head into her chest/neck (A/n: Depends on your hight.)

"Of course. Can we talk somewhere in private?" He took the girl's hand and gently pulled her behind a nearby wall.

"As you know the day before you got hit by a car we had a fight..."

"Wait, I got hit by a car?? We had a fight??"

"Oh right, apparently you had some sort of amnesia. Not exactly a big one, you only forgot what happened few days before. You were moved to hospital on that Monday." The man said.

[Y/n] only gulped awaiting her father's words.

"I went to check on you everyday, you were asleep all the time. But when I came on Thursday evening, they said you checked out of the hospital. They said that some guy carried you out."

"A guy? Did he say who he was?"

"No. The nurses didn't even ask. But they remembered how he looked-"

[Y/n]'s palms started sweating at the thought of finally knowing who got her into all of this mess, finally knowing is this reality or fiction, finally knowing if those who died were actually gone or all of this is just a prank with a big budget.

"-he had red hair, red eyes and glasses."

+++++

I almost forgot how much I like confusing people c: