+17+

Your POV

I shoot my eyes open when I sensed a familiar smell coming from downstairs. I quickly put on my striped white and pastel green long sleeve shirt and random pastel pink skirt I found nearby my bed and rushed to the kitchen.

"PANCAKES!" I yelled startling Amao.

"Good morning to you too." He smiled extending his hand giving me a plate with three pancakes on it.

I thanked him and sat down next to Oko. Before eating I looked around the room finding only Megamo (besides Oko) at the table reading the newspaper.

"So where are everyone?" I asked, putting on Nutella rolling it and taking a bite.

"Sleeping." Megamo responded flipping few pages.

I glanced at the clock and then back at Megamo.

"Bwut it'sh like 10am." I muffled.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. Didn't your mother teach you anything?"

"Mand yur ewn beisnuss." I stuffed the rest of the pancake into my mouth swallowing instantly.

"What's the commotion about? Did you tell her about the plan? Personally I find too uncolourful." Kizano appeared and leaned against the wall.

"What plan? And what do you mean you find it 'too uncolourful'? Is there going to be a lot of black?" I shot questions and expected answers.

"Black will centarly be the theme colour." Kizano said smirking while taking a seat next to Megamo.

"Actually, we are planning your funeral ." Megamo said like it's the most usual thing in the world.

I jumped off my chair but almost slipped because of my fluffy socks

"Are you going to kill me? What for? Profit? I eat so much sweets my flesh isn't worth anything!"

"It seems you misunderstud. We want to observe everyone's reactions when you 'die'. The murderer might be confused with who killed you, and we'll finally have some real suspects. Now sit down and stop beheaving like an animal." Megamo waved the newspaper around him like an old lady trying to kill a fly.

I made an 'oh' sound and quickly sat down. Then I slowly analized what he just said.

"Wait," They looked my way again. "what if there's more murderers and they know each other? Plus how will we explain my death? I can't just die and then show up a day later like nothing happened." I blabbed on and on about the possibilities.

"We'll think about that later. I already arranged everything, you just have to remember what to do and there will be no complications." Megamo replied.

×Wooho back at home again×

3rd POV

A bit younger girl walked through the halls of [y/n]'s house. Her short brown hair would jump a bit when she'd take a bigger step. She walked around for some time and finally stopped when she was standing in front of black doors. With a sigh she went to knock but then she heard voices inside.

"Sir, we found her. Her location might interest you, apperently she's at Akademi High." A person said.

"That's the same school [m/n] went to... What is she doing there?!" That voice belong to her stepfather.

It seemed the conversation after that had gone quiet. Quickly, the girl went to her sister's room.

"Emi!" The girl yelled opening the door and looking around the room.

"Whaaaaat? Don't you know how to knock Ema?" A girl that looked exactly like her whined laying on her bed.

"For the matter of fact, I don't. Now lend me your ear, it looks like they found big sis."

At the mention of big sis, Emi jumped from her bed and ran towards Ema.

"I'm listening."