+22+

3rd POV

Carring her legs through the halls, [y/n] kept her mind fixed on her destination. Boring plain walls looked almost the same whenever she'd make a turn. She quietly sighed knowing that her next turn is gonna be her last, at least on this trip. Hurring to go around the corner, she saw the room in the distance which only made her more exited, but also nervous. She didn't have anything to offer that could make Info-kun give her the information she was desperate to have. Even so, she slightly sped up. Stopping in front of the door, her breathing unsteady, she raised her right hand in attempt to reach the door handle, however-

"[y/n], what are you doing?" A hand held hers tightly, obviously disagreeing with her desison.

"Mujo? What are you doing here?"[y/n] asked, trying to shake off his hand with her left one.

"I work here." Mujo answered smugly, taking her left hand in his and dragging her to the opposite direction of the Info club.

"Mujo p-please! I need to find out something really important!" Despite her frame, [y/n] was on a decent level when it came to strengh, and it was about the damn time to show those idiots that you can't just drag a girl around like that. Spreading her legs, (A/n: Not like that, perverts) for better balance, she spun around while holding Mujo's hand and showed him in another direction. It wasn't as much as she'd like it to be, but it was good enought to give her time to run into the Info club. And run she did. Except... The club room was locked.

'Wčldkqšdbrešhkrnđdlxbsgo' Her mind went on together with her fury, it was already hard to get away from the boys and now when she finally had a chance, the doors were locked. As much as she wanted to ramble on inside her head, another idea popped in her head. 'If you won't move, I'll have to move you myself.' She smirked and prepared for a high kick.

"Hey, brat!" In seconds, no, less than that, a hand grabbed hers from behind while the other one grabbed her leg that was already in the air. It did take some time for [y/n] to process what was happening but she certanly knew who was involved.

"How did know where to find me Osoro? Or were you just walking around as usual? I wouldn't recommend that, student council memebers are on high alert because of the recent events." [y/n] trailed off with a smirk. "Not to mention you are the leader of the delinquents."

Provoking others is something she would rarely do but in this situation she couldn't resist. She was screwed already, so why not use it while you still can?

One of his eyebrows twitched slightly as his eyes narrowed but he mantained his current calm attitude.
"Shut up. Megamo wants to see you." He looked at Mujo who just got up from the floor before going towards a storage room where they decided to have a meeting.

This little walk took some time because Mujo's constant tripping caused some inconveniences. Finally they made it and were standing in front of the grey doors. Osoro quietly opened them and dragged [y/n] inside. Mujo wobbled after them slowly and closed the doors behind him after making sure they weren't followed.

-

Your POV

The meeting ended up taking a while and we missed entire lunch break and about 10 minutes of the next lesson. Most of that time was taken by Megamo's lectures about security from which I remember nothing. Through the meeting I only thought of when I'll text Info-kun and ask him what I wanted to, however he can just ignore me or leave me on seen which is why I wanted to meet with him face to face. I could at least try. The History teacher was occupied explaining a picture on the broard with her back facing the class. There's no way she'll see this. I quietly opened the bag and looked for my phone. I soon felt cold glass(?) under my fingers. Picking it up, I had no idea where to hide it, I just panicked for good 20 seconds until I decided to hide it under my skirt. Hue, you can't ask someone to lift their skirt in the middle of the class, it's considered as harassment. I smirked while taking the phone out so I could type. For some reason, Hanako sent me a lot of hearts and kissies. He should really get a hobby.

         [y/n]🍩
Info-kun
Info-kun
Info
Kun
I
N
F
O
K
U
N

Info-kun🤓
Do you have a life?

[y/n]🍩
Nope. Anyway, why and how did you carry me out of the hospital that day? Also what deal did we make? Don't you dare leave me on seen.

Info-kun🤓
Alright, I'll tell you.

[y/n] 🍩
Wut. Who dis? There's no way you're Info-kun. What did you do to him?

Info-kun🤓
I grelled him. Get it?

[y/n]🍩
Huh?

Info-kun🤓

[y/n] 🍩She kinda looks like you

[y/n] 🍩
She kinda looks like you.

Info-kun🤓
Nevermind, just come to the Info club tomorrow at lunch. 

[y/n] 🍩
Kay.