+14+

Your POV

I opened my eyes and found a familiar celing.

"Oh you're awake?" Mujo lifted his head from a magazine.

"How long was I asleep?? A week?? A month?? A year??" I panicked and jumped off the bed ready to storm outside but Mujo cought my leg and I fell.

"Whops. Totally didn't mean to do that." He laughed a bit while answering me. "Only few hours."

I sat on the floor in front of him.

"By the way, what about the trip? I wanted to ask before but I colapsed. Stupit gravity." I mumbled grabing a cookie that was for some reason on a little plate beside my bed.

"Don't blame gravity, you were exausted." He took a cookie too. "The trip was canceled and there was no barbecue. Most of the students stayed in school to do club activities with first years and others went home."

"Oh. And Hanako and Yui?" I asked taking the whole plate for myself.

"Hanako got detention because he sneaked into the box. I don't know about Yui though." Mujo was about to take another cookie but I slapped his hand.

"Mine!" I hissed evily.

"Sharing is caring [y/n]!" He yelled trying to take my food away.

"Well I don't care!" I yelled back trying to get up but I tripped.

I fell on Mujo and he caught the plate.

"Gimmie back my fooooood!" I whined trying to reach the plate.

"If you want to eat, there are some vegetables we bought in the fridge." Mujo put the plate on my work table and helped me get up.

"Nevermind, I'll just go and buy a charger and some clothes. My phone has been out of battery for days, and I only have one pair of pants and one shirt." I went to my closet and the second I did, I turned around.

"Privacy please."

-

I was getting back home from my little adventure. It was nice exploring the town. On the way I ran into Amao. He was buying some stuff for his club and being the sweet person he is, he gave me some money so I bought more clothes. While I was daydreaming about all the things I could have bought, I didn't pay attention to my surrounding.

"Ack!" I bumped into someone and my things scattered everywhere.

"Watch where you're going." It was a male's voice.

I kinda wanted to apologize. I mean it was mostly my fault, but the second I saw who it was I lost that spark. Even so, my little frown turned into a smirk.

"Inffey, you gotta watch where you're going." I said blaming everything on Info-kun.

"You're the one who bumped into me! And what's with that horrible nickname??!" His face seemed shaken up, but then his gaze fell onto the floor. More spacificly, my belongings. He picked up something. "Pads? Oh." An evil gring quickly crawled up onto his face. (A/n: Personally I can't stand tampons but if you usually use them just imagine it said tampons.)

"Give that back!" I yelled trying to reach the box but he was too tall.

"While you're here, I have a question. Do you remember how you got here?" He asked.

"No... Why does it matter to you?"

"So you really did forget." He gave me back my pads and helped pick up the things I dropped. Then he turned away and started walking without turning back. Weird.