+21+

Your POV

I streched my arms and yawned while going downstairs to the kitchen. My dad didn't call after yesterday, probably because of my crying. I don't want to deal with him right now anyway. After quick breakfast and very needed basic hygine I ran out of the house and locked the door ready to sprint off to school. With bookbag's handle laid over my sholder and black shorts under my skirt for safety purposes, I started running towards the school. I wasn't late nor chased, nor stalked (well hopefully not) and it's not like I particularly liked running, I just felt the need of running away from my responsibilities and worries. Arriving to school, some students gave me high fives for 'tricking the teachers' with the fake funural, taking the entire thing as a joke. I changed my shoes and turned towards the left hallway, but just as I did, I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry-Ah [y/n], right?" Kokona asked with a smile.

"Yeah that's me. How do you know my name?" I tightened my hold on the bookbag with slight worry.

"It's going around. Not to mention I was at your funural." She spoke before she spotted Saki and waved. "Gotta go now, take care!" Running towards Saki, she turned towards me mid way and smiled before procceding.

-

3rd POV

Eating the last bite of her bento, [y/n] stood up from the bench, accidentally dragging Hanako that was almost stuck to her arm.

"Hanako, can you let go? I need to go to the toilet to wash my face." Hanako probably couldn't see it, but any other common-sense-filled person would be able to tell that she was slightly uncomfortable.

Sure, having an adorable smol bean following you around sounds nice, but if that exact smol bean watched your every move, ran after your gaze because of pure desire for your attention, wouldn't it be bothersome?

"I can go with you! I'll wait at the door!" After knowing him for a week and two or three days, [y/n] was already immune to his pleading face.

"I'm gonna be quick, alright?" She offered him a closed eye smile that he gladly returned.

"Oh, and don't run in the hallways, student council memebers are on alarm." Hanako said and after that hopped towards Taro that, as always, sat on the edge of the fountian, reading camouflaged 18+ content.

[y/n] gracefully turned around making sure her skirt did a little spin. She walked into the school, but she wasn't going to the toilet to wash her face. After reading 20 chapters, did you expect that to happen? She was going to pay a little visit to Info-kun. To get some answers.

-

"Huh, Hanako... Where is Rose?" Kizano asked as he came closer to the said young man.

"[y/n]? She went to the toilet to wash her face." Hanako knew others would be angry if they found out he let her go alone, so he attempted to hide behind his older brother.

"What did we say about letting her go alone anywhere?" Megamo said out of breath while seperating Aso and Osoro for 6th time today. At this point, he felt like a babysitter that doesn't get paid enough.

"She said she'll be quick." Hanako hung his head low, still hiding behind Taro.

"Nevermind, someone go find her. Amao, keep those two in check while I go tell Mujo." Before turning around, Megamo lightly flicked Hanako's forehead before giving him a slight smile.