+12+

Megamo's POV

I was looking for [y/n] in the cottege to tell her news about the murder. As I was running I heard noise from storage room.

"Pretty close ones I assume?"

I came closer to the door and listened in on the conversation. When it was right time, I joined in.

Your POV

Whitout giving us a second to respond Megamo continued.

"I won't question why is Hanako here but, there is a restoraunt 10 minutes from here. Ask them if you can borrow their barbecue equipment. If they refuse, give them this." Megamo started taking out bills brom his bag and pockets. "There is exactly 50,000¥ here. It should be enough."

Before Hanako and Yui took the money and took off, Megamo added.

"Oh, also there was a murder."

Before they could question he waved his hand telling them to go. I wanted to know who got killed so I made my way towards the door but Megamo stood in front of me.

"[Y/n], what were you doing alone in storage room with Hanako?" He started coming closer and closer.

"Nothing. I just wanted to check what's inside that box, and then Hanako popped out." I started going back until I hit the wall.

"Can you prove your statement?" He leaned towards me and placed one of his hands on the wall while the other was playing with my hair.

"No. But you can ask Hanako. Is it really the best time to talk about this? Someone got murdured and-"

He dropped his head on my shoulder whispering.

"You can do that later."

Osano's POV

"Where is Megamo-san?" Amao's voice was barely heard because of the sounds of panicking students.

"He's looking for the idiot!" I yelled back so he could hear me. I don't want to repeat the same thing over again.

I looked around myself, only finding teachers trying to calm the students down. Police should be arriving soon. But it's not like they'll fix anything. Everyone will probably be traumatized by the experience. My gaze fell onto two purpule heads. Kizano was talking to trembling Kokona. Probably cheering her up. The commotion seemed to stop when the police arrived, but soon after everyone realized that all of this is real it made it even worse. Some police officers went to the body while others came up to students. While one of the officers was trying to calm down one of the idiot girls that was screaming as if she got killed, a teacher whispered something in his ear. He and two others went to the cottege. What came next shocked me. They came out with [y/n]. Other students didn't see it, but I sure did. They entered the car together with her and drove off.

"Why did they take [y/n]??? They don't think she did it, right??" Aso questioned in panic.

"It seemes someone heard our conversation about Sakyu besides Inkyu. Either that, or we have a tratior." Megamo said, appearing from the crowd. "She has been taken in for questioning."