+15+

3rd POV

It's Friday morning. As you know, [y/n] was supposed to be in school right now. But because of the yesterday's events school was cancled for today. She is now laying in her room. Ah, [Y/n]'s room... That place is so freaking messy that even the author can't outmatch her... But enough about that, since it's Aso's turn to 'guard' her, he'll be here in few minutes. I think.

Aso's POV

I was right in front of [y/n]'s house ready to ring. I was sorta nervous. I mean I will be spending the entire day in a girl's house afterall. I placed my hand in front of the bell rethinking my next action. Finally I rang. While doing so looked down to check my shoes and noticed the rug had something written on it. It said 'I hope you brought food' In few seconds I heard sounds of shattering glass. Is she okay? What if someone broke into her house?? Just as I wanted to force the door open, [y/n] showed up from the other side.

"Hi Aso!" She smiled.

"Hey, [y/n]? What was that shattering sound just now?" I asked her worry taking over my face.

"Oh you know, daily routine. Come in!" She said opening the doors a bit wider.

I waked in and noticed a broken glass laying on the floor. I guess that's what it was...

"Sorry, it's a bit messy around here." She said walking towards the living room. I quickly followed after.

"It's okay. I usually visit Osoro, and his place is like someone threw a bomb." I sat on the couch and took a cake Amao gave me from the plactic bag. "Here. It's from Amao."

"T-thanks." Did she just stutter? That was kinda cute.

I placed the cake on the table and got up. "Hey... [Y/n]...?"

"Hm?"

"Do you..." I stopped in the middle of the living room. Should I ask? What if she says no? "D-do you want to erm..." I hid my hands behind my back trying not to desplay my nervousness. "Well, uh... Do you want to be my-"

The bell rang leaving my sentance unfinished.

Her eyes immediately locked on the doors. (A/n: No pun intended.) "You can tell me later 'kay?"

Your POV

I hopped to the door and opened it with no hesitation.

"Hiiii!" Hanako yelled and hugged me.

"We brought desserets." Amao smiled while letting himself in.

"Your house is nice [y/n]." Oko said looking around touching objects that interasted him.

"W-wait..! You can't just..."' I tried to escape the current situation that got even worse when Megamo slipped through the door.

"We can't just what?" He looked at me, his usual calm expression slapped onto his face.

"You can't just barge in!" I waved my finally free hands.

"Yes, we can." Was all he said as he placed his bag on the couch exploring my house.

Right now, there was a war in my head. Question 'Should I kick them out?' versus 'Should I let them stay?' I'll leave guessing which one won to you. I signed and closed the front door hoping that neighbours didn't see anything. I entered my living room and found few of those imbeciles playing UNO. Others were watching TV and eating popcorn I made for Aso and myself. Another sigh rushed out of my mouth earining Kizano's glance.

"I know I'm beautiful, but please try not to pass out." He said preforming a sassy hair flip.

I didn't even bother to look for a response. Instead I just sat down and decided to enjoyed the evening.

+++++
Guess who decided to update after forgetting two times in a row. So um yeah sorry.
Also, idk why this should matter but my new bag arrived, and people have been asking "Why does it say Attack on Titan?" and "What does it mean?" Cuz most of my classmates aren't really good at English. Bye

 Bye