Chapter 2

✈{ OFF TO San Francisco }✈

''Shumayll bhai, this mansion is much more huge than our mansion," commented Hayat. 

"Hayat, it is very spacious, it has 8 rooms, 5 guest rooms, and 4-for the caretakers and bodyguards, but big houses also mean big work," reminded Shumayll. 

 As they entered, Huma hugged Hayat, and Hayat smiled widely while hugging her back. Huma got up from her chair & asked, "Kya khaenge aap log?" (What will you both eat?) 

''Mmm, kuch bhi aap de bus khane se matlab hai". (It doesn't matter what you give, I am only considering eating)said Hayat casually, and Shumayll kicked her leg under the table.  

Its manners or trend, you say, even if you are starving, you just have to say, "Nahi, nahi, Kuch nahi, pet bhara hai. (No, we won't have anything. We are full).

Huma gave a smile and then went into the kitchen. Shumayll's phone beeped, and he smiled, looking at his phone.  

"Ahem, is it Bhabi? Asked Hayat, and he nodded. 

Shumayll's wedding is fixed with a girl Kainaat. Shumayll had a crush on her from college but never wanted to be in a haram relationship, so he sent her a proposal some months back, which was accepted, and their wedding date was due in eight months. 

After a while, Huma served Hayat and Kayan snacks & juice, and Hayat ate as if she had not eaten for ages while Shumayll gave her a look, 'I am embarrassed,' which was ignored by Hayat entirely. 

"I have to stay here, and If I am shy, I will be dead in some months because of no food," said Hayat, and Shumayll laughed. 

Shumayll hugged Hayat and said, "Take care of yourself. I love you a lot, do not trouble anyone and do not embarrass me; you have already embarrassed me quite a lot," 

"I will be a good girl, bhai," grinned Hayat. 

"Kayan will be here in two days; he is out of town for some business work, so you can take rest for two days," said Shumayll, and Hayat nodded. 

After Shumayll left, Huma showed Hayat her room, and Hayat took off her abaya, took a shower, and slept after praying Isha. 

The next morning Hayat got up for her Fajr and then headed loud noises from the living room. She decided to go out of her room as she was in hijab, and even though the two brothers weren't here, there were bodyguards. Prayers and I showered. I could hear voices of people talking 

As she opened the door, a football came straight on her head, and she fell down with a thud. 

"Ouch!" 

Hayat looked around and saw a boy came to pick the football. He wore a black shirt, and his hair was messed up, which was brown in color, and he had a muscular body. 

Hayat lowered her gaze and shouted aloud, sitting on the floor," Mr. Bodyguard, this isn't a place to play football," 

The boy just looked at Hayat as if he had seen an alien, and Hayat snapped her finger standing straight. 

"I am sorry," he apologized. 

Hayat walked away without uttering a word and bumped into someone. She shot an annoyed look and barked, ''Arghh! People need to know that others are staying in this house."

"Well, I'm sorry, but you need to chill," laughed the other guy and went towards Huma. 

"Hayat beta, she pointed towards the guy who bumped into her 10th and continued, "He is Aahil, my younger son; be aware he is quite mischievous and still a kid by heart," informed Huma. 

She turned towards the boy who threw the football on Hayat and said, "He is Kayan, my elder son; your brother's childhood best friend; the owner of the company 'Hasti' and your boss. 

Hayat facepalmed and looked down in embarrassment.                         
All of them laughed at Hayat's expression, and Kayan greeted 'Assalamualaikum' (Peace be upon you).

Hayat smiled timidly and replied, "Walaikumusalam"(Peace be upon you too).

Hayat felt so embarrassed that she started to rush towards her room and while running she fell again.

"Hayat, what about your dinner?" Asked Huma. 

"Aunty, keep in the fridge. I will eat it later," replied Hayat. 

"There are ice creams kept in the freezer, do eat them too," said Huma, and Hayat went running into her room and locked it  

___________________________________________

What do you think about Hayat's character?
And what about Kayan & Aahil?
Please vote!
Bye!💙