Chapter 29

Since Hayat has left the house and her family came down to San Francisco, it had been a day. Nabahat kept crying, and Kayan didn't eat even a morsel of food since he saw the letter. Everyone's world had turned upside down in just a few hours. No one had any idea where Hayat was right now. Kayan secretly cried, and he was drained out; it was as if he lost everything.

"We will leave for India in 4 days, and that's final!" instructed Kayan.

"But where? We don't even know where she is? And she is getting married in 2 weeks!" Argued Aahil.

"I have my assistants who have informed me, and even if she is getting married in 2 days, I would go and get her! Forced marriages aren't allowed in Islam; She is mine! Insha Allah!" Kayan bhai said, smiling.

"Even I'm coming," insisted Shumayll.

"Shumayll, you need to say here, please understand," Kayan pleaded.

"But, I'm the mother....." cried Nabahat.

"Kya karegi jaakar, Teri aulaad nahi hai chor gae tujhe, Manhoos!"

(What will you do going there? She isn't your daughter; she left You, wretched) Snapped Hayat's grandmother.

Kinza gritted her teeth and argued, "You are elder to us, but if you can't speak anything good, then better if you don't speak. We are already very tense, so we would appreciate it if you don't speak,"

"Tu bhi to manhoos hai, tere maa baap isliye..." (Even you are ill-fated, the reason is your dad) but before Hayat's grandmother could complete she was interrupted by Yazdan uncle, "Ammi bus!!' (Mom enough)

"Aahil in my room right now ordered Kayan, and Aahil went behind him.

"Bhai, you didn't feel bad when Daadi was telling bad things about Hayat?" asked Aahil.

Kayan smiled and said, "I know how my Hayat is! Why should anyone's statements matter to me!"

Kayan called River and asked him to find Osman; he was in Delhi with a son and a daughter-in-law. But they weren't sure whether Hayat is in Delhi with Osman, but they hoped she was there.

The next day, the four left with their bodyguards for India for their unanswered questions.

"I have lost Hasti in India, but I will make sure nothing happens to Hayat," muttered Kayan under his breath as the flight took off.

*******************___________________________******************

As soon as they landed, Kayan's body started to sweat, and his muscles became stiff. India had many bad memories, and he didn't want any bad memories from India. He muttered under his breath, "this time, I will make sure that this is the best thing I do in India by taking my Hayat back to San Francisco, Insha Allah,"

After an hour, they reached Osman's Mansion. There was one more mansion beside his, but there was no nameplate on it.

As they entered, the guards questioned them, and they were allowed inside as Kayan made up a fake story. A woman came towards them and welcomed them as she thought they were some business partners.

Aneel excused himself and went towards the washroom.

A man came in front of Kayan, and his temper arose because he was Zain! He didn't recognize Kayan as he had disguised himself with a long beard and mustache.

Zain shook his hands with Kayan.

'He is my Hayat's would-be husband., according to him because that isn't going to happen! I am going to crash the wedding!! Oops No!! I would have a little adventure before my wedding.'

"He is my son-in-law," said Osman's wife, and I smirked because he is not.

"I am, and he is not," scoffed Kayan and looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"What does that mean?" interrogated Zain looking straight into Kayan's eyes.

"I meant I am who he doesn't know, and he is not very happy about that," faked laughed Kayan.

"Bhai, you're terrible at making stories; this wasn't pleasing at all," ridiculed Aahil rolling his eyes, and Kayan punched him slightly.

"Hayat....!" That woman called our Hayat's name, and Kayan winked towards her as soon as she came in front of him while placing my finger on my face to show her his ring.

"I am, I am fainting," began Hayat.

"My God! she is so poor in acting," whispered Kinza, all of them laughed.

Zain rushed to hold Hayat, and she slightly kicked him and warned, "Don't touch me,"

"But I am your husband..baby.."

"You, shut, Don't Baby me!" scoffed Hayat.

"One more dialogue adds to her list!" laughed Aahil.

"Bahu," called Osman's wife.

A girl with chubby cheeks around 17-18 came in front with a hijab, and she looked like her. Kayan looked towards Aahil, and he gave the same look. She gave a bright smile, and dimples formed in her face just like hers.

"Bhai," said Aahil clutching onto Kayan's hand

"It can't be her," whispered Kayan and shook his head.

"It can also be possible," Aahil responded, clutching his hand onto Kayan's

No...No...it can't be her...Oh damn!!!

_______________________________________

OMG!! Who's she?

Have a good day, my readers!!