Chapter 35(Epilogue)

SWITZERLAND

Hayat and Kayan walked out of their hotel hand in hand. Finally! after so much of work load and all they planned to go to Switerland...only Hayat and Kayan for their honeymoon.

"Ayeee...Jaani.. I want to go there..." Hayat told pointing towards a bookstore.

"Hayati..you can't be serious first of all you wake me up and now not this bookstore...I am hungry." Kayan told Hayat but Hayat didnt listen a word, instead she pulled him towards the shop.

(Hayati means My Life)

"Sir, how may I help you?" The women asked them and Kayan smiled widely at her as they hardly spoke English here. The only languages they spoke were German, French and Italian but thank God Hayat knew German!

"Mmmm...my wife wants some books." Kayan told pointing towards Hayat.

"I want some books." Hayat told the lady smiling.

"Yes sure, if you could please tell which category so I could take you to that side." The women told smiling at them.

"Romantic" Hayat told smiling sheepishly.

"Uhhh..hu..since when did you start reading 'romantic' books?" Kayan asked teasing Hayat.

"Since I have got a romantic, cute and crazy husband like you." Hayat told winking at Kayan.

"Mam on the left side." The woman told the couple.

"These....'Destined Love', 'A Cute Love story'. " Hayat told giving the books to the women and Kayan paid.

"You are sure, you want only two books?" Kayan asked Hayat and she nodded looking down.

"Hayat what's wrong?" Kayan asked Hayat.

"I..I actually wanted more books!" Hayat told Kayan.

"Than why didn't you take them?" Kayan asked Hayat.

"Because they were dirty...ahh...I mean they had dirty things...all that" Hearing this Kayan laughed at his innocent wife.

"I love you Hayat...you are too cute!" Kayan told hugging Hayat.

"Ya I know I am cute but what was that I love you for?" Hayat asked Kayan.

"Why? A husband can't say I love you to his beloved.." Kayan told making a puppy face.

"Achaaa.....I love you infinity my Jaanii." Hayat told holding Kayan's hand.

The couple went through the roads and enjoyed their time. At night Hayat spoke to her parents and Kinza and Aamina teased her because she was on a honeymoon.

"Jaanii.....why have we come here?" Hayat asked Kayan.

"For enjoying, for loving..." Kayan told Hayat.

"No..I mean what is this trip called....?" Hayat asked Kayan.

"Hayati...what are you trying to say? Please explain..." Kayan asked confused.

"Arghhh...Kayan....Honeymoon!" Hayat told a little frustrated.

"Ha? What about that?" Kayan asked Hayat.

"Why is it called honeymoon?" Hayat asked Kayan.

"Hayati..you know what! even I always had this question since childhood!" Kayan told Hayat sitting next to her.

"Huh? Childhood...since childhood you think about honeymoon...chee Kayan." Hayat told making and eww to face to him.

"Ohh! Madam..I mean I always had this question, you don't want to leave one opportunity to tell stuff to me." Kayan told trying to explain Hayat but she faked laughed.

"Anyways why is it honeymoon?" Kayan asked Hayat.

"I really don't know, I always consider it as a moon which has honey on it..or something like that.." Hayat told laughing and Kayan laughed too.

We always thought that the heart comes last for us and we can never fall in love....but now heart comes first and we had an Untold Love story......

"I love you Mr. Kayan Malik....you are my Jaani!" Hayat told Kayan and hugged him.

"I love you too Mrs.Kayan Malik and you are my Hayati..."

Hayat and Kayan Forever....N.....Ever...InshaAllah

THE END

________________________________________________________________________________