Chapter 7

**Hayat"s POV **

I prayed Fajr and recited some surahs. I got ready, I wore a plain white T-shirt, a plain white leggings and a light blue buttoned shirt and pinned my blue hijab.

Yeah! People do call me a tomboy because I wear mens wear, but so what? Errghh! But right now I am wearing a woman's dress! I ate breakfast and helped aunty.

As I turned I saw Aahil standing and he whispered in my ear, "Your love is behind me". I smiled and looked behind Kayan was staring at me again not in a very pleasing manner and then I realized that I and this Bipolar never! I pushed Aahil and went towards the dining room. I sat down and I Kayan sat in front of me holding his kiwi juice.

Eww!! Who drinks kiwi juice!

" You have 18 mins, be ready!" said Kayan

I almost choked my coffee and looked at the my mobile and replied in his way "But, I thought we have 38 mins? More like a question and he glared at me

"Miss Hayat Zaeef! Do not you know we have to reach at 9 and we may take about 15-20 minutes to reach the work place!"

I banged the table in anger "But, you said be ready at 9, better write messages properly".

But he got up and looked straight in my eyes and said "But you are ready and better behave, you are going to repent. This kind of behaviour will not be allowed in my office"

I was just shut, thinking he is soo annoying and he smirked and left. I was ready but he just cannot keep on doing things according to him and different rules for me and different for him.

Aahil came to me and smiled and I asked him in anger which was more like a question "Why is your brother such a bipolar huh? "

He shrugged and we sat down together on the dining table.

Aahil smirked at me and said "You fell in love with him, now bear him" .

I made a weird face and told, "sure! love ....I do not love him, I do not love bipolar's!"

and he laughed loudly.

Dhhh! what was soo funny!

We spoke for a while and none other than the bipolar "Kayan Malik" arrived and he snapped his fingers and said "quick in the car right now!".

I smiled at Aahil, grabbed my mobile and left. He did not even ask me which car and he when I opened the windows, he closed them. I was not in a mood to fight and as it is he would never agree.

I checked my mobile I had 2 messages one from Aamina and the other was from Kinza.

Kinza and Aamina are my best friends since high school. But all 3 of us are different, I am crazy, but scared to be alone.I love reading and writing. I write on any topic as well as books!

Aamina is shy but loves being alone. She hates reading.

Kinza is very bold, very straight forward and loves being with the crowd. She loves writing as well as reading, she writes books on Fiction as well as Non -Fiction.

I opened Aamina"s message and replied not forgetting to send hearts, I replied to Kinza too with hearts ofcourse! After a while, we reached the work place.

**Kayan"s POV **

I went to the kitchen and I saw Aahil standing and he bent down to Hayat only Allah knows what they were up to but as Hayat saw me she pushed Aahil and left the kitchen. I was annoyed not jealous so I said her to be ready though I was wrong but ..but I just did. I went to get ready, tears rolled down my cheeks thinking about Hayat, why does not any girl love me! I went downstairs and saw Hayat talking with Aahil, I snapped my fingers and ordered her to come along. I know she does not like A.C. but I do not care. She is no one to me and I want to hate her. After a while she messaged someone sending hearts, I could not see the name but it was a name with "A". I looked away, surely it was Aahil. I parked my car, though I had a guard who parked cars, I feel its better I do. I introduced Hayat to everyone, I am going toannoy her, I do not know why but I will do!