Chapter 23

The henna ceremony was here & all the girls were in green dresses. The elder aunties didn't bother a lot about the colour. Kainaat was at her home, by evening she all tired & exhausted

"Yayyyyy!!!" Hayat came in screaming.

"What happened Hayat?" Kayan asked her.

"Don't you know I'm not talking to you!" Hayat told irritated.

"You won't even talk to me after Nikah?" Kayan told sadly.

"I won't get married to you only!" Hayat told giggling.

"Ayeee, I won't get married then" Kayan shouted.

"If you guys are done flirting & all let me tell you all the cousins are here!" Mazin told laughing.

"Ayeee! I don't flirt with bipolar's bhaiii!" Hayat told & everyone laughed except Kayan.

"Ohhh! ha by the way, I'm here because.....cause...eeerrr the Mehendi girl's are here!" Hayat told dancing & smiling sheepishly.

"You will apply it? I mean like on your hands!" Aahil asked her

"Yeshhhh! of course. I love it!" Hayat told jumping in excitement.

"Ewwww!" Kayan, Aahil & Kinza told together.

"I hate its smell!" Aahil told.

"I just don't like it, the design & all!" Kayan told.

"I hate everything about mehendi/henna" Kinza told.

"Does it effect me? No!.... Did I ask if you guys like it? No!....So please shut!" Hayat told annoyed.

"Areyyy Hayat chill!" Kinza told.

"You!!! Kayan, if you hate everything of me than why are you getting married to me Idiot!" Hayat told angrily.

"But why only me? We were just saying & Kinza & Aahil told too!" Kayan told defending himself.

"Are they my fiance? Did they break my promise?" Hayat asked Kayan.

"No they are not your fiance but I told you sorry a lot many times Hayat!" Kayan told upset.

"Not many just 3 times okay!" Hayat told annoyed.

"That's because before I get a chance to apologize you leave!" Kayan told.

"Because you always make mistakes" Hayat told angrily.

"Hayat!! enough now! Why are you making it such a big issue? He is your fiance respect him & it was just a stupid game!" Shumayll told pretty frustrated.

"Greatttt! now you take his side & before teaching me tell your friend! If you think I'm stupid than I'm okay!" Hayat told & stormed out of the room.

"Why is she acting like that?" Afzal asked.

"No idea! & game isn't a big thing to get soo pissed & as far as I know her she doesn't keep on the fights for more than a day!" Shumayll told.

"She is just annoyed a lot & on top of that Kayan being her fiance hates henna !" Kinza told.

"Yaahh! When I used to tell her that I hate something she likes she used to tell I cannot hate it because she loves me!" Shumayll told laughing.

"I'm sorry but I'm still pissed okay!!!" Hayat came in shouting & everyone laughed.

"You don't even know how to stay pissed! what a...." but before Kinza could complete Hayat gave her a deadly glare & Kinza shut her mouth.