{4}✔

Riley's POV

I woke up and my head was spinning. I tried to get my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room.

My stomach clenched as I haven't eaten for days. My thoughts were interrupted when a voice spoke up.

"I see you are awake." the voice said.

I stayed silent.

"Well won't you say anything?"

"I don't understand it. When ever someone kidnaps another person, they always say that same line. Come up with something creative. You know, we could avoid this. Maybe you wouldn't go kidnapping. That would shine a new light. Speaking of light, you mind putting one on in here. Why would someone want to try and blind another person. I mean, isn't that a bit cruel? It would be better if--"

"Shut up!" the voice roared. I smirked at my success.

"But I thought you wanted me to talk? That reminds me, if you--"

"If you don't shut your mouth right now, I won't hesitate to kill you. I had that planned for later but, I guess I could move things up a bit."

"No! Father stop!" someone yelled. I haven't heard that voice in so long. I wish I hadn't heard it at all. She turned on the lights, reveling who was here.

It was Dani. She was calling this man father?

"Come on sweetheart. Don't you want her dead?" the man asked. He eyed my every move carefully. His eyes moved to my chest and stayed there. I shifted uncomfortably as he cleared his throat.

"No father. I-It was my fault. I shot her and Roman just wanted to get back at me. I understand why. You are doing the same thing. Please, don't make the same mistake we did." Dani pleaded. She turned to face me. Then she poured a liquid on me that made the chains disappear.

"Thank you." I whispered to her. "But, why the sudden change of heart?" I asked not completely believing what she said.

"When Roman shot me, all I saw was things I did to you. To all of you. I saw how I tortured you. That's all that I could see. Then I only saw myself. How I looked when I shot you. It was horrible. Then, I fell into a coma. For a long time. Everyone thought I was dead. But I wasn't. It gave me time to think of what I should do with my life. I want to change. I really do." she said, tears dripping down her face. "I'm sorry. For everything I did to you. Everything I did to your friends. I guess I don't really have an excuse but, I just want to apologize to everyone. I apologized to Roman. I did horrible things to him. I forced myself on him. I did things just to get to him. I am truly sorry. Honest."

Her father looked at her in disgust. "Where did all of this nonsense come from? You don't want to kill her?!"

"No father. I've changed. And I think
it's time for you to change too." He just gaped at his daughter who was looking at me now. "Come on. I'll take you to Roman."

I stood up, but my legs weren't working.

I feel like I just woke up. My legs aren't working. Neither is my brain.
Wait, yeah that never works.

Dani helped me up until I stood up straight. I followed her outside, to see Matt, Noah, Damion, Jessica, Rebecca, Asher, and Roman standing outside.

"Princess." That was all he needed to say before I jumped into Roman's arms, sobbing quietly into his should while he stroked my hair. "It's alright. I'm here." he whispered.

"I love you." I whispered.

Roman set me down and wiped the tears falling from my eyes. "I love you too."

I heard a chorus of 'aw' and one 'ew' as I kissed Roman.

"Now, everything is perfect." Roman said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Yes Roman, yes it is." I agreed before kissing him once again.

______________________________________

I know. It's short. But I just happen to be extra extra lazy today.

This chapter is not edited, because I am extra extra lazy to revise.

I will try and make the chapters longer, but I have a Q&A to do.

Until *checks time* 5 minutes....I guess. Like I said I'm extra extra lazy.

I don't know.

Gotta go! Love ya! 😘.

Bai! ❤