{13}✔

Roman's POV

"You alright?" I asked turing my head to the left so I could see Riley.

"Perfect." Riley giggled. "Your mom makes good food. I'm so full, but I want more."

"I know. I've lived with her all my life."

"But now you live with me."

"Yes. Yes I do." I smiled. I gave Riley a slight peck before she tangled herself in my arms.

"You have a really comfy chest." Riley grinned. She suddenly shot up and tried to tickle me. I laid completely still and disappointment took over her face.

"I'm not ticklish." I said dully.

"But everyone is ticklish." she frowned. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and brought her closer to my face.

"I'm not ticklish. That has been established."

"Fine." she pouted. I brought her lips to mine and captured them in a hot heated kiss.

"Better?" I asked playfully raising an eyebrow.

"Much better. Now shut up and hold me." Riley demanded.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled wrapping my arms around her once again. She fell asleep first and I followed shortly after.

~*~

Waking up, I sat up quietly and noticed that Riley was no longer next to me. I looked around the room and noticed that she left her phone on the bed stand. "Why would she leave her phone?" I mumbled to myself.

I got out of the bed and got ready for my day. Walking down the stairs, I heard faint crying and I followed the sound. It lead me to outside in the backyard where Riley was crying into her hands. I bent down next to her and tried get her to talk to me. "What's wrong?"

She looked up, her face drenched in tears. Just seeing her like this made me so upset. Shaking her head, Riley went back to sobbing.

I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her inside the house.

Placing her on our bed, she wiped her tears and made direct eye contact with me. "I don't like your friend, Jack." Riley spoke.

"Why not?" I asked quietly.

"He just brings back bad memories." she shrugged.

Understanding what she was talking about, I replied, "Jack isn't the rapist Jack. I've known him all my life. He's a good guy." I assured her.

Riley looked like she didn't believe me but she hesitantly nodded. "Did you eat yet?" she asked changing the topic.

"No."

"I'll go make you some breakfast." she said getting out of the bed. Leaving the room, I headed to my office to settle some differences with other packs.

~*~

Riley's POV

I removed a bowl from the cabinet so I could make Roman some breakfast. He wouldn't believe me anyway. Just choose the word of your so called friend that you haven't seen for years over your girlfriend. That's cool too.

Putting the egg whites on the stove, I made some cereal and focused on the eggs. The door suddenly opened and Matt and Noah walked in. "Where's your boyfriend?" they both asked.

"In his office. Why?"

"The little bitch gave us Jaristone the other time. We didn't have time to get him back, so here we are." Matt beamed.

I removed the egg whites from the stove and onto a plate. "So what are you going to do?"

"Do the same thing. Duh!" Noah responded. Noah pulled out a bag of what I concluded was Jaristone. "Is that his breakfast?"

I nodded and Matt and Noah dumped the whole bag into the cereal. Mixing it in completely, the gay couple had a celebratory kiss. "Goals." I giggled.

"Call him to come eat."

Still laughing a bit, I walked upstairs and into Roman's office. "Come eat while it's hot."

Roman looked up with a smirk on his face. Since when did you become my food? And I'm pretty sure you'll stay hot forever." Pushing him away laughing, I guided him to the kitchen. Roman's face fell when he saw Matt and Noah.

"Oh, Matt and Noah decided to stop by." I smiled, trying my best not to start laughing.

"Yeah, okay." Roman said. He seemed a bit paranoid as he checked the food carefully. Satisfied, he ate his food quietly as Noah and Matt smirked.

~*~

"Put on clothes Roman!" I yelled frustrated. Matt and Noah covered their eyes while they laughed their asses off. I turned to them and placed my hands on my hips. "Help me with him."

"Never!!!" Roman yelled running around stark naked.

"Alright, alright." Noah agreed. Matt stayed on the couch and I rolled my eyes.

Grabbing Roman's arms, Noah closed his eyes and I was able to put boxers on him. Noah let go, and his wobblers hit my face and he fell groaning in pain. "That wasn't fun." Roman groaned.

"Was that fun for you Riley?" Matt laughed.

"Shut up." I grumbled.