{8}✔

Ello! I'm updating at Midnight but that's okay. It's now almost 5 a.m but that's okay too.

I would also appreciate it if you went to my good friend Daynee's page. Dayneer . She joined Wattpad like 14 hours ago. She started writing a book and would appreciate it if my babes over here...would read it. It's on her page and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Now onto the story that I just updated!
______________________________________

Riley's POV

"You've been a very bad girl Riley. Very very bad." Jack sneered. He shook his head while unfastening his belt. "You know what happens if you behave badly."

I squirmed in the ropes that connected me to the bed. "No. Stop please. I'm sorry. Please stop."

"You told your friend! I told you not to tell anyone else!" he raged. Jack slapped my face continuously until my cheeks began bleeding. I sobbed heavily, thinking of anyway to get myself out of this.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

"Don't raise your voice with me. Understand?" he grunted. Jack held my throat with an evil glint in his eyes.

"I won't I promise." I choked.

"Good. Now, time for fun." Jack said stripping. I cried more watching him smirk as he made his way towards me.

"No! Stop it! Please no! No! Don't do it! Please! Jack, please stop!" I yelled.

I jolted awake in my bed, sweat all over me. Roman was in the doorway, his eyes concerned and confused. I gasped for air because it felt as if I was in a box. Trapped.

Just like he trapped me.

Roman was at my side immediately. He rubbed my back as I lay my head in his chest as he soothed me with his soft words.

~*~

Roman's POV

Who the hell is Jack? It can't be my friend Jack. She's never met him. Well not yet anyway.

I stood in the doorway to Riley's cries for help.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Rebecca and Jessica, both unconscious on the floor besides Riley.

As soon as Riley had calmed down, I moved over to Jessica and Rebecca and checked their pulses. They were both fine and I placed them on the bed where Riley no longer was on.

She was in the corner of her room. She just stared at the wall. I walked over to her and scooped her up in my arms.

She showed no emotion. I brought her to the guest room and placed her on my lap when I sat on my bed.

"He won't go away. He keeps coming back." she said. Riley turned to me, her brown eyes sparkling with sadness.

"Who princess? Who?" I asked quietly.

"Jack."

"Who's Jack?"

"H-he raped me when I was 14." she said, tears falling from her eyes.

My whole body shook. Rape? She told me she was a virgin. She was in a critical state now so I stayed as calm as I could.

"Raped?" I croaked.

"Yeah. He...he came up to me at a party. He asked me for a ride to his home. I said no, because Jessica drove me. He forced himself on me. He drugged me then raped me. I woke up in his bed. When I ran out, I found my way home. Then I found out that I was pregnant. I had no way to raise the baby. A few weeks later, I lost the baby." she explained dully. She just sat there, staring into space. I'm not even sure if she knew she was telling me this.

"What else happened?"

"He left. I never heard from him again. Thank goodness. But..."

"But....?" I asked. She stood up.

"My nightmares came back. And I have a feeling, he will too." Riley said before exiting the room.

Rape

Pregnancy

Baby

I stood up and walked out of the room. I peeked into Riley's room to see her sleeping soundly on the bed.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and took out a bottle of Sprite.

I entered the living room before hearing a scream from upstairs. I ran up again, not believing what I saw.

This house is just full of surprises. And not the good kind.