{11}✔

Word count: 1,063 words.
______________________________________

Riley's POV

I woke up, Roman's steady breathing somewhat comforting. I looked at the clock on the bed stand. 4:27 p.m.

I carefully slipped out of the bed, careful not to wake Roman. I brushed my teeth and curled my hair.

I strolled downstairs and grabbed an Apple. I placed it on the table and held my tongue. "Asshole." I said. I giggled because I was saying Apple.

I took a couple bites of the Apple. It tasted different. Asher came out from the connecting part of the pack house.

"Hey Riley." He smiled. Asher noticed the apple in my hand and frowned.

"Hewo."

"Did you eat that apple?"

"Noo." I giggled hiding it behind my back.

He can't see it.

"I see the apple."

Dammit!

"Run apple." I yelled as I threw the apple at Asher, hitting him where the sun don't shine. He fell clutching his crotch. I walked over to him and picked up the apple. "Good job apple. I will name you Ally. Ally the apple."

"ROMAN!!! ASHER'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!" I yelled running up the stairs. "AND ALLY THE APPLE!!!"

When I was halfway up the stairs, two arms pulled me back into a hard wall. "You're not getting away with that." Asher growled. He threw me over his shoulder. "Do you do squats? You have a nice butt. It has a good shape. I think that we will trade butts one day. Maybe today. Or tomorrow. What do you think?"

"I think that we will never trade butts. And I think that it is time for you to say, Goodnight."

"But it's the afternoon. I like that word. Afternoon. Afternoon. Afternoon. Afternoon. Af-"

"She's yours man. Take her. By the way, we gotta stop leaving tainted stuff out. Might as well just make Matt and Noah down it. I'm done with her." Asher said to Roman as he plopped me down next to him.

"Whatever." Roman sighed. I cuddled next to Roman and he stroked my back.

"I'm hungry." I said jumping up. i jumped on the bed multiple times waiting for him to get up. "I. WANT. CHICKEN. NUGGETS!"

Roman grabbed my waist and plopped me down beside him again. "You only get chicken nuggets if you do what I say."

"Yes sir!" I said saluting him and standing on the bed. He sat me back down.

"No talking. No jumping. No twerking. No yelling. No nothing." he said sternly.

I nodded and swung my feet back and forth on the edge of the bed. Then I moved towards his ear. "Can I whisper?"

"No."

"Can I play?"

"No."

"Can I eat Ally the Apple?"

"No."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes." he smirked as I leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek. He frowned at me.

"Goodnight."

"But it's the afternoon Riley."

"Goodnight." I repeated snuggling into his chest.

"Yeah, okay." he replied and wrapped his arms around me.

I moved my hand slightly down to where Ally the Apple hit Asher. "You have nice pants."

"Go to sleep. Again."

"But I don't wanna!" I whined jumping up. "I wanna play with Jason and Jasmine."

"Not when you're like this. Come on."

"Only if you make me a pie."

"A pie?"

"Yes. With Ally the Apple in it."

"No."

"Why not?" I pouted. This Jaristone is getting to me. (Made up. It's kinda like a drug for them. I just thought of random words. Hope it makes sense.)

"Because by the time I finish making it, you'll be asleep."

"You're right Roman. Now I want to sleep again. Hold me?"

"Sure." he smiled.

He held me once again and I finally fell asleep.

-*-

Roman's POV

Riley fell asleep...again. I lay her down on the bed next to me and quietly went downstairs. Asher sat with Matt and Noah on the couch. I smacked his head and sat down next to Matt. "What was that for?" Asher whined.

"For leaving me with Riley when she had the..." I didn't continue because Matt and Noah were in the room. If I told them that we had Jaristone, then that would give the whole thing away.

"The what?" Noah asked looking between Asher and I. Asher walked into the kitchen and I held Matt and Noah down with some help from my Alpha strength.

Ah, the perks of being an Alpha.

"What are you doing?!" Matt and Noah exclaimed. While their mouths were open, Asher poured some of the Jaristone into their mouths. They both coughed a bit after I let go of them.

"Sweet dreams cupcake." Asher said mimicking a really high terrible impression of a girl.

We both laughed as they dozed off. When they wake up, they're going to be even worse than Riley.

Speaking of Riley, she came down the stairs dancing. "Can I twerk now?"

"NO!" Asher yelled.

"You can't tell me what to do!" Riley yelled back. She started twerking and I just watched a disgusted Asher trying hard not to throw up.

"PLEASE! SAVE ME!" Asher cried.

"I think I have a nice butt. Do you think I have a nice butt? Asher has a nice butt. So do you Roman. They are very nice and fun to play with. Do you think so?" Riley asked, turning around trying to look at her butt.

I placed my hands on her hips and gave her a quick kiss. "Yes princess. You do have a nice butt."

"Good! Now it is time for food. Do you like food? I LOVE food. It is very tasty and sometimes I like to eat it a lot. You know-" Riley blabbed. Asher placed his hand over her mouth to keep her from talking. His face crinkled in disgust when he suddenly removed his hand.

Asher turned to me. "Your girlfriend licked my hand."

"And it tasted very good. What type of soap do you use? I think I will try soap one day. Maybe today. Or tomorrow. I think that will be fun. Do you think that will be fun? Does it taste good? Does it---" she talked on and on about how soap will taste. I sat on the couch watching her, laughing at the things she said.

"I'm done." Asher said as he walked out of the room while Riley continued to talk.

I love this girl.