{15}✔

^^^^^^

Johnny Boy- Twenty One Pilots.

Word count: 908
______________________

Roman's POV

I woke up to hear a scream. I got up immediately, and looking for Riley. She wasn't in bed so I put on some boxers quickly, practically running down the stairs. "Riley?!" I yelled. 

I raced outside only to see her turned around. I ran to her and turned her around, only for me to see her turn around. Eyes red, panting hard, Riley ran towards me with unbelievable speed. 

~*~

I woke up, this time for real. I looked for Riley first thing, and saw she had a huge belly bump. This time, I only heard myself screaming.

Riley was up immediately, and looked at me with panic. "What's wrong? What's happening?"

I shakily pointed to her stomach, and she also screamed. "Big. Very big." I breathed.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!?" She yelled. I tried to calm her down, but was failing.

Frantically, I picked up my phone and dialed Asher's number. I guess he could help me. Right?

"One A.M? Did someone die? You only call when someone is dying or is in trouble. What's happening? Roman? Are you dead bro? Do I need to call someone? Dude answer me before I hand up." Asher said rubbing his eyes.

Not saying anything, I switched the camera so that he could see Riley.

"Oh my shit."

"No fucking shit. What do I do?"

"What do I know? I haven't gotten anyone pregnant before." Asher shrugged, eyes still wide open.

"PREGNANT?" Riley screeched. She immediately fell into the bed, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

"Shit. I'll be right over." Asher said slipping a shirt on.

"Hurry." I said frantically ending the call. 

Riley opened her eyes, panting heavily. Tears filled her eyes as they spilled out the corners of them. "I can't be pregnant. WE can't have a child. Roman, we're to young. What do we do?" she cried out sobbing now.

"I don't know Riley. Not yet. But I'll figure it out, okay?"

Before she had time to answer, she closed her eyes, drifting back into her own world.

~*~

Johnathan's POV

"Did you get the men?" I asked my assistant, Charlie. Since Brian and Dani left, I've had to find new people to do my dirty work, that is, until I get my heart back. Or a replacement.

"Yes sir. I have them at their bunks." He replied strictly.

"Good job." I congratulated him with a wicked smile.

Charlie returned the same smile. "May I ask a question sir?"

"Go ahead."

"When will we attack? I want to know how much time I have to train them."

"In about a month or so. I don't want them to see it coming." Charlie nodded and started to take his leave. "Wait! When will your brother be arriving?"

"Jack? He is already here. He's over at The Revolution Pack. Why?"

I smiled even wider, replying to him I said, "That is where we are attacking."

"Where Alpha Roman and Luna Riley live?"

"Yes. If I'm correct, they aren't married, and Riley Knight is still living with him. I don't understand how she tolerates him." I scowled.

"Knight?" Charlie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Is there a problem with that?"

"No sir." He said leaving the room.

I leaned back wrapping my fingers around the necklace my late wife gave me. "When I gain my heart and power back, I will kill him. I promise." I murmured to myself.

~*~

Charlie's POV

I stepped out the room and out to my cabin. I can't see her again. Not after what I did.

Why didn't Jack tell me it was her?

I called Jack, waiting for him to pick up. After three rings, he picked up. "Yeah?"

"You didn't tell me it was her." I said through gritted teeth.

"Do I have to tell you everything big brother?" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Where are you now?" I asked irritated. I already disliked the situation but I had to do it...

Jack gave me his location and I started up the car, warming it up. 

I took out the locket my girlfriend gave me. It had a picture of her and our little girl. "I'll be with you soon princess." I whispered to myself. Starting to drive, all I thought about was getting home to my family.

The one that not even Jack knew about.

____________________________________________________________________________

It's short, I know. I sowy. Don't blame me, blame homework. I honestly think no homework would help our economy. 

I also lost my phone so had to update on mah computer which had been bugging out a bit.

BUUUTTTTT, remember that little question thing I started in The Alpha's Mate? I think it was. OH WELL I'm not checking. 

Anyway, I think I'll start it again. Maybe. Maybe not. Ohkay, Ohkay, I'm doen with my ya-da ya-da on nothing ness. Lets talk about the chapter.

Did you like it? DID YA DID YA?!

How do you feel about Charlie? Is he a good or bad guy?

Should I change his name, if so, I would like to hear some. Well, read some.

What was up with Riley and Roman? Take a guess. 

Well dat is all my tiny brain can think of right now. And I've gotta finish my homework. :|

MAKE SURE TO: 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND SHARE WITH OTHERS.

LOVE YA TOOTS. BYYYEEE