{19}✓

My heart melts just hearing their voices 😍😍💕💕

_____________________________

Riley's POV

I clenched my stomach. The blood scared me I almost passed out. But I held on, for my baby.

I tried to scream, but I couldn't. I tried to call Roman, but I couldn't.

My legs went wobbly, my head was pounding.

"H-help me...." I managed to get out.

My vision started to become blurry, and swear it, for only a second, the little white dog was looking right at me.

I collapsed on the floor, the little dog barking, nuzzling her nose into my neck.

I closed my eyes, and for the first time in 4 months, I felt empty.

~*~

I woke up, Roman sitting next to me, holding my hand. His face showed that he was crying. Asher had the same expression, and Rebecca was crying into Asher's chest, Asher holding her.

I looked at the three of them, opened my mouth, but nothing came out when I tried to speak.

Instead, Roman spoke up, his expression still pained. "Riley..." He looked down for a second, clearing his throat then looking back up at me. "Riley, we lost the baby."

I looked at Roman in disbelief. I shook my head in denial, starting to cry. Roman held me close, hugging me tightly.

"You're free now. The baby won't destroy your life anymore. She's dead. Your baby girl is dead. And you're next."

The voice in my head whispered these things to me. I pushed myself way from Roman, feeling another pain in my stomach, a stabbing pain.

That's when the lights went out.

_____________________________

I'm not dead
Just in case you didn't know
I'm here
Yay
You're all saved
I'm here to bless your day with my presence.
You're welcome
Anyway
It should be longer
I know
I might go back to edit this chapter
Maybe
Maybe not
Who knows
Anywho
Have a good night
Morning
Afternoon
Whatever it is for you

Aloha my Pandas'
Later