{10}✔

There is a very important author's note at the end, plz make sure to read it. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Riley's POV

I woke up, my head feeling woozy. I felt a bit better about the hole Jack thing, and my nightmare went away. Roman slept beside me, his messy brown hair all over the place.

"Betty. Go away. Sop dancing. And stop touching my ass." Roman muttered in his sleep. He turned over so that he was facing me. He muttered more incoherent words.

Betty? Who's Betty?

I sat up straighter and Roman opened his eyes. I was hovering over him as he slowly became aware of his surroundings.

Before he could say anything, I asked, "Who's Betty?"

His lips curled into a small smirk. "You don't know who Betty is?"

"Don't answer my question with a question. Now who's Betty?"

"Betty is the magical cow who promised you that you can fly." he explained. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "You ate some drugged cupcakes that we had for Matt and Noah as a prank. You started dancing with a cow named Betty who just happened to be a flower pot."

Pink flooded my cheeks as I got off of Roman. Then I slapped his shoulder. "Why would you leave those cupcakes there?! You know perfectly well that I cannot resist food."

"Well I'm sorry! I didn't know you'd eat them." He argued.

I sighed and lay my head on his chest, drawing circles on his leg mindlessly. He grunted and I spotted a slight movement in his pants.

I looked up at him and bit my lip. He groaned and threw his head backwards. I only giggled and moved my hand a bit closer to his growing erection.

I moved my hand even closer, but then he stopped me. "Don't do that." he grunted. He removed his hand and I only placed mine on top of his crotch.

He groaned again and shifted over so he was facing me. He brought his face close to mine, centimeters apart. "I wanna take you so bad."

"Then why don't you?" I asked. I bit my lip again and he didn't hesitate pushing me down onto the bed. He captured my lips in his own as they moved in sync.

I moved my hands from his face and down to the buckle of his pants. He broke off from the kiss and looked me directly in the eye. "You sure about this?"

I nodded. He searched my eyes once more before placing his lips back on mine. I let out a moan and he slowly brought his lips to my neck, slightly biting and sucking on it.

He let out a strangled moan when I brought my free hand to his crotch. I used both of my hands to unbuckle his pants and pulled them down.

He flipped us over and I removed my--I mean his shirt off my body. That left me only in my bra and panties. He stared at me and I only giggled.

He reached for my breasts and slowly teased them. I moaned his name as I rocked back and forth on his erection. He groaned quietly and abandoned my breasts and moved down to my pussy.

He placed his hands there gracefully and stroked me. I bit back a moan and tried to tear myself away from him, but I couldn't. So I placed my hands on his chest and moved myself further down until I was face to face with his dick.

I touched him and his erection sprang up. I gasped and touched him. He moaned my name making me get even more wet.

Hehe, that rhymed.