{14}✔

Riley's POV

Hovering over the toilet bowl, I threw up everything I had eaten. Roman soothenly rubbed my back and whispered sweet words to me.

"You'll be alright princess. Just calm down, alright?"

Slowly turning my head to Roman, fear clouded his eyes as soon as he said that. "What. Did. You. Say?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Nothing love." Roman gulped. I stood up and walked to the sink. Brushing my teeth and washing my hands, Roman sat on the toilet seat, casually looking around.

"Roman?"

"Yes princess?" He answered. I walked over to him and placed both hands on his cheeks.

"Never tell a woman to calm down. Understood?" I glared. Roman nodded, understanding what I was saying. "Good boy." I smiled patting Roman's head. I stalked out of the bathroom and flew?

Hold on WHAT?! 

I was flying. Flying! And then I fell. Typical me.

Roman caught me just in time. "Did you just-"

"I think I did." 

Placing me back down, Roman looked absolutely horrified. "Y-you have wings. Angel w-wings."

Looking down, I screamed so loud and fell on my ass. My parents and Linda came right up.

"Wings." I said horrified.

Linda looked as if she was going to throw up. Dad and Mom had worry pasted on their faces. "Riley, come here." Mom called. Roman helped me up and stood outside.

Inside Roman and I's room, I sat on the bed, waiting for my parents to start talking. Instead, Dad shifted into his wolf. Mom didn't.

Come to think of it, I've never seen Mom shift before. Is she... human?

The thoughts swirling in my head came to a halt as soon as wings appeared behind my mom. She let down herr hair and I immdiatly knew what was happening.. "You're the lost angel." I whispered.

(A/N- THE LOST ANGEL:

A LONG TIME AGO, THERE WAS A REALM WHERE THE ANGELS LIVED. THERE WAS ONE SPECIFIC ANGEL WHO CONTAINED A SPECIAL SET OF POWERS. EVERY ANGEL HAD THEIR OWN POWERS, BUT THE POWERS THE LOST ANGEL HAD WERE VERY VERY POWERFUL. MOST OF THE ANGELS WERE JEALOUS AND THE REST WANTED TO USE HER POWERS FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES. A CERTAIN GROUP OF ANGELS CAPTURED HER AND TRIED TO GET HER TO USE THE SPECIAL POWERS. SHE WAS ABLE TO ESCAPE AND WAS KNOWN AS THE LOST ANGEL.

I made all of this up, hope it makes sense.)

"Yes, I am. And you, are a hybrid. Part of me and your father." She stated calmly. "You and Damion have the same powers. The same special powers that I have, combined with your own abilities. That is why you are fit to be Luna, and Damion is fit to rule over the Destiny Pack."

Dad shifted back and stood next to Mom. "We kept it a secret so that it wouldn't get out. We're sorry."

"It's fine guys. Just a lot to take in." I breathed. "Does anyone else know?"

"Jessica, Damion, Asher, Rebecca, Linda, and Roman know. Damion figured this out about 2 years back."

Confused, I stood up and faced my parents. "But they all looked shocked when they saw the wings."

"They didn't believe us at first when we said you were a hybrid. Now they do."

"Why now? Why not a long time ago?" I questioned.

"We wanted to wait for the right time. You're 18 and have potion as Luna. Now seemed to be a great time."

Inhaling sharply, I nodded and hugged my parents. Noticing my wings, I asked Mom, "How do you put these things away?" Mom and Dad laughed and I smiled knowing how much my parents love me.

~*~

"I don't believe it." Matt and Noah gasped.

"Believe it baby." I chuckled. Slinging my arms around their shoulders, I slowly brought out my wings and glided a bit, only to fall flat on my ass.

Matt laughed and Noah helped me up and Matt fell in the process of laughing.

"I think he's pregnant." Noah whispered as we glanced at Matt stealing my food.

"Is that even possible?" I asked putting my wings away.

"I don't know. Now I'm not a doctor."

"Hey! You're out of chocolate!" Matt yelled flailing his arms everywhere.

Ignoring Matt's complaints, I headed upstairs to be greeted by a naked Roman. He turned around in fear, hoping it wasn't Matt again. Relieved by the sight of me, a smirk found a way to his face and...well, you know what happened next.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIIII!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN YEARS!!!

I am SOOOO sorry I haven't been updating. I've had major writers block and major homework. The  6th grade school year is coming up and frankly, I haven't gotten much done. I have about a week left until school opens and I think I'll have some time. IF NOT, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and share it with your peoples.

Have a fantastic day!
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW