Chapter 3

RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE

When he opens his eyes, it's like a lightning just hit his head really bad. He just sleep for about one hour when someone knocks at his door. It's 6.30 a.m already. "Wait there." He walks with his head spinning and open the door, just to find Deenah looks down to her feet. To remember what happened last night makes him kinda dizzy. So he just rolls his eyes and sigh, "What?"
"Flea told me to wake you up. He said we need to get ready... To go to the next city." She has no guts to even look at him. Josh takes another deep breath, "Right."
"And I...." She's about to say something so Josh turns back, listening. "Yes?"
"And I want to say sorry." She looks up carefully, expecting Josh will swearing or something. But he smiles instead, "Hey, I'm not that mean. I was just tired yesterday morning, and still do. But no, I know you didn't mean it." He offers his hand, "All good?" Then she finally smiles, letting out a deep breath. "Yes. Thanks."

"And umm... Can you help me to pack my stuff? I didn't pack last night so... If you can help, that would be amazing. I don't want to get late." Josh scratches his head. "Of course!"
"Come in then." Deenah enter his room and amazed by how messy it is, "Woah. A chaos." She giggles. "See? That's why I need help."
"Don't worry. I can pack these faster than you think." She get his clothes and put them on the case.

While Deenah do her job, Josh open another talk, "Honestly, I never know a manager that as young and as energetic as you."
"Really?" She giggles,"I think it means I'm childish."
"Kinda.." Josh giggles back, "But I think you did great. Considering how tiring it is to handle a band like that."
"Of course." She smiles and handed his case to him, "Here you go. Now let's go."

After accompany him to his band, she go back to her bus, with Irontom. "How's your apology?" Zach ask her as she enter the bus. "Went good. He's cool with that."
"Okay then, he seems like a chill guy actually. Oh, by the way, your dad called me. He said he can't reach your phone. Better if you call him back." He points out the cabin behind the bus. "Might be important."
"Alright Zach, thank you for telling me." She go behind the cabin and close the door.

"Still have a thing for her?" Dan suddenly ask Zach, leaves him speechless. "Umm what do you...."
"How's it going? I mean, both of you knows each other's parents." Dyl adds. "Why you guys bring it, exactly?" He take a sigh and just swallows his water. "Nothing, just wondering. You waited so long for her." Dane finally join the talk. Zach looks at Harry, "And you too Harry?" He raised his eyebrows and ansewer. "Yeah, we all do."
"Alright alright. Honestly, yes. I still have a thing. But it's not about me. I can't just forced something to her. It's her life too. She needs time, so do I."

"What? Dad! Can you not testing me?" She talks on phone, angry. Not loud enough to makes the band hear it. "It's been two years. What else do you wait for?" Deenah is full of anger she can't stand another talk with her dad. "I won't answer any call from you again."
"Dee...."
"Bye dad." She hang up her phone and go out to see the band.

All the way to their next destination, she does not even talk as much as she usually does. Not any single word. "Hey Dee, what's wrong? You're so quite today." Zach catches her looking out the window all the time. "Uh? Umm. Nothing." She forces her own smile before she looks out the window again. "What happened?" Dane talks to Dyl. "I don't know. No one knows. She acts strange after called her dad. Maybe a problem with him."
"No way, she is close with him. She's their only child."
"Who knows?"
"We.. did nothing wrong right?"
"Of course not."

°°°°°°

Right after they're on their next destination, Anthony and Flea take a nap and do nothing this day when both Chad and Josh explore some places. "There's this place, where they said had some good vodka. What do you think?" Chad show his phone to Josh, mentioning a small bar near their hotel. "Seems like a good place. We have a full day before the show so.. let's just explore everything." He says, motions to Chad to go.

The bar called The Smiths which is funny for them to see, "I don't remember to have a bar." He's joking while entering the bar. They can tell that the bar has a nice vibe where no one turn their head to them or take some pictures of them. Which is exactly what Josh always wants. "Nice to know that we can drink peacefully." He smirks and high-fived with Chad,"Give us a bottle of vodka and 2 glasses. Please."