Chapter 28

RE-VISITING THE SITE

"You seriously owe me a favor to go there." Zach can't help but rush into her room with a big bag, already in his shoes and jacket. Deenah who was just waking up, rubbing her eyes and looks at him full of question. "Uh? What the hell are you doing here?"
"You owe me."
"Owe what?"
"A favor to go hiking with me." He smirks and just pack whatever he can find from her cabinet to his bag. "First, I'm sure you can see I just woke up. Second, why the hell you wanna go hiking all of sudden?"
"The Rock! What else?" Hearing that, Deenah just laughing and throw her head back to her pillow. "God! Oh my... The picture I sent to you 4 days ago? You're insane, you know."
"I am! You went there without telling me. I considered that cheating. Now get up and get cleaned. I already told Karen you're leaving."
"You like to go to my mom first, don't you?" She roll her eyes and ener the bathroom. "Hurry up! I need to have a party with that rock!" Zach shout to her and she shout back from the shower. "I got it! Shut the fuck up and we'll go. Okay?"
"Okay!" He doesn't tell her that they actually will go there along with his dad, his band, Clara, and Chili Peppers. Literally like a little reunion for The Getway tour.

"How long you're gonna soaked yourself? It's 10 minutes already."
"Can you...a little bit patience? I take bath for 15 minutes, remember?"
"Can you cut it short?" He giggles. "Nah. 15 minutes or you can go without me." She says to him in a mocking manner. "Alright alright. But I'll literally break in if it's more than 15 minutes."
"Of course not! I'm freaking naked." He burst a laugh. "Hahaha. Like I never seen you naked before."
"Oh shut up." He can hear her giggles in there. "Hey Dee!"
"Yes?" She comes up with already fresh clothes and wet hair. "You can keep a secret right?"
"Sure. What's that?"
"I....I met this girl, she's...." Deenah cut him quick. "Oh god! Zach finally get laid!!!!"
"Ssssssh. What the hell? Don't scream it. It's.... not yet. We just met and...as you guess, I kinda....you know. I like her. Actually, she's downstairs now, talking with your mom. You're okay if we go with her right?"
"Sure! Why not? Oh, what about the rock? You don't want her to see that right?"
"No, I want her to see that. To show you to her. I already told her about you and she really wanna know you in person. She's sweet. I hope you don't mind. I just want you to be the first to know. And please don't say anything to her about our conversation. You're my best friend."
"Awww. So cute." She pinch his cheeks. "Ah please don't do that in front of her."
"What?"
"Pinch my cheeks. That's embarrassing."
"Alright. I get it." She smiles so wide and take a seat. "Tell me about her."
"Her name is Reina. She's umm, a fashion designer."
"Fashion designer? Woahh. Fancy."
"Nahh. She's very easy-going. We met on a show, with Awol. Actually Aaron knew her and introduced her to me. She's very sweet and kind. Like you."
"Aww. That touched me."
"I know. That's why I need you to...."
"Judge her from my POV?"
"Exactly. Like honest opinions. Please?"
"Of course I will. I'm so happy for you!" She grab the bag and drag him downstairs. "Come on! Let's see this lucky girl."

°°°°°°

"Flea? You're ready?" Josh shows up in front of Flea's house to pick him up. Jack and the rest of the band already inside the van. Only Clara and Flea left. "Hold on! Clara is packing foods for us."
"Alright!" Josh walk back to the van and meet the rest. Jack, Anthony, Chad are enjoying some wine while Dyl, Dane, Dan, Harry are enjoying cheese balls. "Hey, by the way, where's Zach? Doesn't come with us?"
"He will, but he need to pick someone first. Actually, he had a date with some... Designer girl or something." Harry says, holding a secret agreement with everyone that he actually pick up Deenah. Because both Deenah and Josh probably won't join them if they tell them about it. "Oh, okay. That's a good news. She's nice?" Josh asked another question. "Yes. We knew her thanks to Aaron. She's kinda timid, but she's nice and sweet." Dyl adds.

°°°°°°

"Hi!" Deenah runs to her and almost scared her to death. "I'm Deenah, Zach's sister. Just kidding, I'm his friend." Reina is kinda shy but then willing to shake her hand. "Hi. Reina Scott."
"Nice to meet you Reina. I see you already met my mom, she didn't told you embarrassing things about me, right?" Reina start to giggles. "Umm, maybe, a little."
"Mom! You so mean."
"Oh honey, I can't help. She's so sweet."
"Okay, okay. Can we go now?" Zach wink to both Deenah and Karen. "Right, we should go. Bye mom." Deenah kisses her mom and then go with Zach and Reina.